[Cat!Rad × Reader] - Request

This one was requested by SweetJazzyGirl. Hope you enjoy! It's kinda short cause I couldn't really think of anything for it. Also sorry for not updating in a while. I've had a lot on my mind lately and I've been pretty distracted with a lot.
Anyways, enjoy.

Y/n walked into the bodega, humming a tune quietly to herself. She came here every morning to see her best friend, Rad, who she also just so happened to have a small crush on.

The people who worked here were anthropomorphic animals. Enid was a purple and pink rabbit, KO was a cute and cuddly brown dog, and Rad was a blue cat. They were bitten by someone who was also an animal and that turned them into what you see today.

As she walked past Enid and KO, who were sitting at the counter, she waved. Enid waved back and winked. Y/n blushed a bit in embarrassment.

Enid was catching onto Y/n's crush on Rad and hadn't stopped messing with her since. Y/n wouldn't be surprised if Enid had already told Rad.

As she walked into the break room, she looked around. He wasn't here. She raised an eyebrow, confused, and turned back to the door.

"BOO!" A familiar voice shouted. Y/n gasped, startled. It was Rad. He was standing in front of the door, blocking the way out.

"You scared me!" She exclaimed. Rad chuckled.

"I didn't expect you to be that easy to scare." He said. Y/n huffed, crossing her arms.

"I'm gonna get you back." She said. Rad rolled his eyes, smiling.

"Sure..." He said. His smile disappeared as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Hey, Y/n, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" Y/n asked, curious as to what it could be.

"Do you... Like someone? Enid said you did, but she wouldn't say who." Rad nervously rubbed his arm and wouldn't make eye contact. Why was he so nervous?

"Yeah, I like someone." Y/n said. That was all she was going to say. If she told him the truth, he might hate her.

"Who is it?" Rad asked, stepping closer to her. Y/n stepped back and looked at the floor, blushing.

"I-It's um... Uh..." She didn't know what to say.

"Come on, Y/n, I'm your best friend. You can tell me." Rad said. Y/n breathed in and sighed heavily.

"I-It's... You..." She mumbled. Rad's eyes grew wide in shock.

"It's me? You like me like that?" He asked. Y/n nodded, her blush growing darker and more visible. Rad smiled widely and hugged her. "This is perfect! I like you too!"

"Y-You do?" Y/n asked. Rad nodded. Y/n smiled and hugged him back.

"Now we can go on romantic dates, cuddle with each other, and more!" Rad said as he pulled away. Y/n chuckled a bit.

"That sounds like fun." She said. Rad smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

"Y/n?" He began, his voice a little quieter than before.

"Yes?"

"Do you love me?"

Y/n smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder, never wanting to let go of him.

"I love you so, so much." She said. Rad smiled.

"And I love you so, so much." He said. "And I never wanna let you go."

"You'll never have to." Y/n said.

ACK IT'S SO SHORT AJSNSJSNSJ
Also the ending seems really abrupt.
I hope it's still good.