[KO × Reader × Tko] - Request

This one was requested by Rocketbutt. I hope you enjoy!

Y/n was a very close friend of KO's. They were best friends, and were always together. They did everything together. But KO wasn't the only one who had taken a liking to Y/n. It was also his alter ego, Tko.

Today started off like any other day. Y/n came to work, greeted KO, and began doing her job. But then something strange happened.

As Y/n was mopping, she felt someone's arms wrap around her and hug her from behind. Their long hair fell over Y/n's shoulders as she placed their head on her shoulder.

"It's so nice to finally see you, for real this time." An unfamiliar voice said. Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"Do I know you?" She asked.

"You should. Unless that loser KO didn't tell you about me." They said as their grip on Y/n tightened at the mention of KO.

"What's your name?" Y/n asked.

"Turbo KO, Tko for short." They said. Y/n's eyes grew wide a bit. KO did tell her about Tko. He said that Tko was dangerous, and that if he were to ever come out, Y/n would need to find a way to make him go back to wherever it is he came from.

Y/n didn't quite understand just who or what Tko was. All she knew was that KO said he was dangerous and she shouldn't talk to him.

"I... I know you. KO told me about you." Y/n said. Tko smiled and turned her around to face him.

"That's good. Then that means you must know I love you." He said as he stared into her eyes. She blushed a dark red as her eyes grew wide.

"Wh-What? No. I didn't know. Was I supposed to?" She asked. Tko frowned. He huffed and crossed his arms.

"Yes! KO must have kept it a secret. I told him because I wanted to see you. But no, he got all jealous and decided to keep it a secret--" Tko suddenly cut himself off before he could say anything else. His hand covered his mouth. Y/n looked at him, confused.

"What are you doing?" She asked. His form suddenly glitched.

"A-Ah! Y/n, don't listen to him! It's me, KO! Tko's just trying to make me look bad!" He said. Y/n stepped back from them.

"What?" She asked, growing worried. His body glitched again.

"Well you are bad! You kept my crush on Y/n a secret from her!" He yelled at himself.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked. He glared at her.

"No! I-I mean yes! Tko's just being mean." He said as he crossed his arms. His body glitched a bit as he changed back to Tko.

"You're the one who was mean, not telling her I like her." He said. Y/n placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, hey. You two don't need to fight over it. Just explain it to me. KO, why didn't you tell me he likes me?" Y/n asked. His form glitched back to KO.

"I-I uh..." KO looked at the floor, blushing a bit.

"He was jealous." Tko cutted in. KO huffed and crossed his arms.

"Was not."

"Was too."

"Was not."

"WAS TOO."

"WAS NOT!"

"WAS TOO--"

"All right, all right! KO, it's okay if you were jealous! I get it! Just tell me why you were." Y/n said, although she already had a pretty good idea why he was jealous.

"I... I... I-I like you... And I didn't want to lose you..." KO stuttered. Tko scoffed.

"Oh, puh-lease. Like she would like somebody like you!" He said as he rolled his eyes.

"I didn't say I didn't." Y/n said. KO's eyes grew wide. He smiled at her, but it faded Tko spoke.

"What?! So you don't like me back?!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms into the air. Y/n chuckled a bit and grabbed his hands, pulling them back down. She intertwined their fingers.

"I didn't say that either." She said as she smiled at him. He frowned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"But... You can't have both of us!" Tko exclaimed. Y/n rolled her eyes playfully.

"Of course I can. You're both the same person." She said.

"Then... Does this mean we're a couple?" KO asked. Y/n smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"Yep." She answered as she leaned her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close.

"We love you, Y/n." They said. Y/n smiled.

"I love you too." She said.