chapter 8

~~~~~
Sorry for the late update I was celebrating my mom's birthday. How have y'all been??

Remember to vote and comment❤

Goal :25 🌟
~~~~~

~sydd~

As we walk one of cadens men comes outside telling us he wants us back inside

As we walk one of cadens men comes outside telling us he wants us back inside..... for protection.

Yeah right

"he's so protective I swear " she whines making me look at her.

"he's going to be, if he loves you and your carrying his child" I reason.

"oh so is that why Antonio is protective of you" she questions teasing me. I feel my face go red making me flick her off.

"we just met he's only protective because of the girls" I defend making her give me a look.

"that doesn't mean he has to grumble at every guy who looks at you" she teases making me cover my face.

Stupid ass little siblings....

She smiles at my quietness walking back inside with me. We go into the room so she can introduce me to our brother with the annoying help of Mr. King .

I smile and go for a handshake, not wanting to upset him, only for him to hug me.

"we family so Antonio hurt my sister and I'll hunt you down" he threatens looking at caden also.

"you too white boy"

I laugh with asia as Caden pales slightly.  He pouts making Asia sigh and pass a sleeping mia to damian going and laying back on the bed next to caden. I walk back over to Antonio feeling more comfortable around him.

Mr .king eyes caden making me smile as she snuggles into him more I hear damian huff making me laugh.

I look up seeing Antonio smile shaking his head chuckling at his cousins reactions. All of our heads look at the door as the knob turns, and the nurse walks in shocked to see so many people.

"do you have connect four or any board games Mrs" dre who I've come to learn is her guy best friends son that Caden is helping her raise asks making all of us laugh.

~~~~~

I see my sister looking half asleep on the bed next to caden who looks down at her with so much affection.

They're so adorable.

She gets up telling Damian bye, even though he should stay an extra day and get better, before turning to me.

"remember to text me when you get home sis" she says hugging me and kissing the twins foreheads. I nod pulling away watching her hug Antonio whispering something in his ear.