chapter 10

~~~~~
Hey guys it's been a while and I've been stressed how have y'all been??

Remember to vote and comment

Goal: 25 🌟

~~~~~

~Sydd~

"how mad do you think he is" Trixie asks and val sighs running a hand through his hair.

"well seeing as how he had some of our men watching over us, I'd say that he is pissed" he replies making Tanisha throw her head back.

"it's not even that serious though, we went out, while he was fucking with some hoe... There's no need to be mad that ya baby mama didn't want to hear it, or traumatize yalls kids" Tanisha rants and val sighs parking the car.

"He understands, he's irrational, always has been always will be" val mumbles and I look out of the window seeing Antonio on the front porch, looking emotionless.

I notice his joggers are loosely on his hips, the shirt he's wearing hugs his muscles, and his hair looks disheveled. I also can't ignore how his arm muscle flexes as he keeps his arms folded walking to the car.

He opens the door getting both of their car seats and waiting on me to get out. I hold my phone as I get out, feeling him look over my outfit. His jaw visibly ticks as he notices the shorts, maybe even the shirt.

I don't see why he's annoyed at my outfit, he doesn't own me

"Have your already eaten " he asks making conversation.

"no not really" I reply smally making him humm.

"good I cooked, I hope your open to trying new food, it's my grandmas recipe" he says and I look at him that is before the smell of the delicious food wafts up my nose.

"it already smells like it tastes good" I pout holding my stomach hearing it growl. He looks at me chuckling a bit.

"the bowls are in the cabinet next to the sink, I'll go ahead and put them in their high chairs" he says and I thank him before val and the girls come in.

Antonio notices val comes in and looks at him glaring. Val looks completely emotionless.... Like he's used to it.

"val can I see you in my office" Antonio asks and I can see his calm breaking.

Uh oh..

"yeah" val replies simply. I make eye contact with Antonio giving an almost pleading look. He looks at me then the twins before him and val leave the living room.

"I see chemistry" Trixie says as if val isn't about to get verbally murdered....maybe even physical.

"really trix, go fix a bowl and go sit down" tanisha scowls looking annoyed. I hear a door slam making me jump and the twins wake up.

I get my bowl and a spoon seeing my babies look at me with grabby hands and puppy dog eyes.

"pwease" neveah asks still slurring instead of prounouncing the L. I roll my eyes falling for their puppy dog eyes. I put the spoon to neveah's lips and she tastes it instantly holding her tummy.

"mmmmmm" she says smiling. I look at her laughing a bit.

"me me me!! " mia says wanting to know what her sister tasted. I get some more soup giving mia some watching her be more dramatic.

"yummy in my tummy" she says smiling and I laugh.

"it's really that good" I ask and even Tanisha and Trixie nod. Tanisha full on moans at the food almost already half way done.