Chapter 22

~~~~~

Late update... sorry.  Hope you enjoy,.

Goal:86 🌟

~~~~|

~Antonio~

Waking up to the vibration of a text, I go to sit up and check it only to feel something obstructing my movement

Sydd

Looking down I see sydd knocked out on top of me, comfortable, and in a somewhat claiming manner.

Her head lays on my chest as her arms lay under her head, and her left leg is thrown over my torso, making me groan, as she adjust a bit brushing my morning wood.

You'd think after last night I wouldn't get morning wood... In the NEXT few hours

I ignore it getting my phone and checking the time to see it's 3:45.

"Shit..." I rasp, surprised , not expecting the time to creep up on us so fast.

I just want to watch her sleep a little bit longer

I rub my hand through her scalp, feeling her nestle into me, before I peck her forehead. She gives off a soft groan making me chuckle a bit before she speaks.

"Don't tell me we have to get up" she pouts speaking raspily, only adding to the uncomfortable bulge in my shorts, as her voice somehow, affects me even more.

"Yes we do bellisima"I mumble back Hearing her groan throwing the covers on us a bit more and turning her head, in protest. I chuckle at the small childish action as she continues her groans.

"4 more minutes, laying on you and I'll get up, with minimum complaining....pinky promise" she speaks making me chuckle, sighing.

" I'll give you 5 more..." I speak starting to trail off as I feel her hand lightly brush, me.

" is that..." she pauses trailing off making me frown acting like I don't know what she's talking about.

"Not sur-" I start to speak until I silence myself feeling her grip me, making me look at her serious not expecting the sudden action.

What doesn't make matters any better is that her grip isn't tight but it isn't soft

" unless you plan on helping me then I suggest you let go of me, and let me handle this myself" I speak flustered, and somewhat serious, as I see her raise an eyebrow tossing her hair to one side.

" who said I wouldn't help you..." she asks teasingly making me furrow my brows as I feel her lightly stroke me, making me strain in my joggers.

I stay quiet, just staring back at her, as she sits up, sitting on me, gathering up her hair.