chapter 9

~~~~~
Sorry for the late update. Mid terms are coming up so I've been stressed. But how are y'all doing??

Remember to vote and comment❤

Goal:25 🌟
~~~~~

~sydd~

Turning I pose to val, Tanisha Trixie and my babies.

"how is this " I ask hopeful that they like it. Seeing Tanisha's face scrunch up she looks at val raising an eyebrow.

"you are the most how do I say it, you don't like to show too much curve do you" val asks making me roll my eyes

"exactly she's dresses like I nun" Tanisha comments making me flick her off.

"we've wasted ten minutes on HER trying on clothes, I think this outfit is good enough to ask the babies" Trixie says making me smile.

"how do you like mama's outfit" I ask spinning, making them clap and giggle

"how do you like mama's outfit" I ask spinning, making them clap and giggle. I smile at my babies laughter before hearing a big ass bang into my wall.

I'd hate to be her when she wakes up..... Maybe

I shrug away my dirty thought, feeling a tingle. I could.... No I should be thinking of a million other things instead of fantasizing myself as that girl in there.

I'm not allowed to think too long as val claps his hands.

"alright let's go, before Antonio walks out butt ass naked, asking where we're going, especially sydd and the kids. I left a note on his door saying we were going to be gone for a bit" val says picking up the carseats.

Wait this morning I was sleeping in his room!?!

I follow behind Valentino, distracted as hell. I'm thinking about irrelevant things while we're sneaking out, so Antonio doesn't get mad.

He's going to get mad anyway

I roll my eyes finally feeling the anger and annoyance kick in. All of them are already out and I'm the last one. My ass being petty slams the door, knowing for sure he woke up at it.