Author's Message: III

We meet again readers! I've waited long for the Author's Message: III coz I am so excited about the talk corner ASDFGHJKL! It looks like I'm the only one excited though. But anyways before we begin the talk corner, I would like to give credit to the lyricist of All of Me by John Legend or whoever came up with the lines "you're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues" since I didn't put any credits in Chapter 7: Escort and Muse. To be honest I dunno who made the lyrics if not John himself so yeah. I'm giving all the credits to the rightful owner. Aside from that, lemme also put up a disclaimer for the intro in Chapter 1: Babae po Ako. As you all know, 'di ako bakla,'di ako shokla, babae po ako is a popular song wayyy wayyy back and I want ya all to know that I didn't write those lyrics. I've forgotten the title of the song as well.

Okay so now that we are done with disclaimers and stuff-- I just want to say thank you to all of my friends who tried coming up with a fitting sound effect for the slapping part! I was gonna write "PAK!" but some crazy idea immediately popped up into my brains that's why it became like that. Also I want to say thank you to you readers for being patient and supportive that you're actually able to read up to the third part of Author's Message.

Okay I believe I already said all the things that I wanted to say so as promised, I present to you Trap Zone's Talk Corner: Act 1! *claps claps*
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Raven: Good morning/evening/noon/afternoon! *bows*

Kuroha: Tch. You don't have to be so formal.

Raven: Why not? The readers are looking forward to this talk corner!

Kuroha: So? And why are we speaking in English again?

Raven: Because the author said so! I think this is because she never really writes in Tagalog when she writes her "Author's Message".

Author: *coughs*

Kuroha: I've noticed as well. So what are we supposed to do here?

Raven: We're here to talk. Duh! That's why it's a talk corner!

Kuroha: Hm. I'm going home.

Raven: Ehhhh?! Wait! We aren't done yet! We have comments to talk about!

Kuroha: Comments? *raises a brow*

Raven: Yep! If I remember correctly, there was someone who commented saying that you're a cold chick!

Kuroha: ...

Raven: Yep. You're definitely a cold chick. Couldn't agree more.

Kuroha: Is there something wrong with being cold? Besides if there's anyone to blame here, it's the author!

Raven: Ehhh don't get me wrong! I think the reader means it as a compliment since there was a "♥" at the end.

Kuroha: ...I see.

Raven: So be thankful to the author!

Kuroha: I'm going home. *walks off*

Raven: *sigh* Okay fine. Well then, thank you all for joining us in this talk corner! If you have questions regarding the characters, just comment and we'll do our best to answer it! Thank you! Bye bye!

See you next time!