Chapter 6: No One Can Know

It's been a week since David and I had kissed. David was acting normal around everyone. Like nothing happened. I wanted to talk to him about it, but I knew that it needed to be the right time.

I was standing in the kitchen when David walked in.

"Have you talked to Liza yet?" He asked sounding almost panicky.

"About the ki-" I started.

He ran forward and kissed me. I was taken off guard, but I still kissed back.

"I needed a way to shut you up." He said laughing.

"Well fuck you!" I yelled smacking his chest, but he kept laughing.

"I was actually talking about how I told you about the breakup."

"Oh, um, no" I said ashamed.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm gonna tell the Vlog Squad tonight." He said.

"Why now?" I asked.

"Because I just want it to be out of the way." He said.

"Of what?"

"I want to ask you to be my girlfriend."

"David, I-"

"Y/N, I can't lose you. Please, I really do need you. I've wanted you from the first time I saw you." He said holding my hands.

"Okay" I said biting my lip.

"Really!?" He said in disbelief.

"Yes, yes I will be your girlfriend David." I said smiling even wider.

We both laughed. David picked me up and held me in the air. He set me down and we kissed. I could hear someone open the front door. David and I pulled apart. He turned and opened the fridge and grabbed out orange juice, and I leaned up against the counter. Scott walked into the room.

"Orange juice?" David asked grabbing cups out of the cabinet.

"No, I-I'm good." I said brushing hair behind my ear.

"Is this a bad time?" Scott asked.

"No, why would it be?" David asked sipping his orange juice.

"I don't know. I just feel like whenever I'm around it's a bad time." He said smiling.

David and I laughed.

"I was just gonna grab a water." He said pointing to the fridge.

"I got you." David said opening the fridge and grabbing a water. He tossed it to Scott.

"Thanks" Scott said as he caught the water bottle.

He walked out of the kitchen and went into the living room. David turned to me.

"Is that not the second time Scott and interrupted us?" He whispered to me.

"It definitely is." I said chuckling.

"Is it okay if we keep this a secret for a while. Like, a long while." He whispered chuckling.

"Yeah, but how long?" I asked.

"Liza and I want to tell our fans about the break up in June, so maybe September?" He suggested.

"That's fine with me."

"But literally no one can know. I don't want it to be a whole thing on the internet and shit." He said standing right next to me.

"That's what we get for living in the 21st century." I chuckled.

"Well no shit." He said jokingly.

"I'm fucking leaving now" I said walking away, but still smiling ear to ear.

I could hear David cracking up behind me which made me laugh.

"See you later David." I said.

"Bye, Y/N" He said.

When I turned the corner I saw Scott sitting on the couch on his phone.

"So you and David huh?" He said.

I stopped dead in my tracks my face heating up like a mother fucker. I turned to him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're getting really close. Like best friend material." He said.

I exhaled.

"Yeah, I guess we are." I said smiling.

"You're fitting in better than anyone ever did when they first joined." He said smiling.

"Thanks?" I said not really knowing what to say.

"I'm happy you and Liza got back in touch." He said.

"Me too." I said putting my hands in my pockets.

"Well, I'll see you later." He said.

"Yeah, c'ya." I said walking to the door.

I left and got into my car. I closed the door and smiled to myself. I leaned back in my seat. I couldn't believe this was happening. I'm dating David Dobrik. I then shot up.

What was I going to tell Liza?

Word Count: 706