Chapter 47: Anniversary

~A/N~

([~~~~~~~~~~] Is a cut in the video)

"HEY GUYS!" I yelled at the camera.

David jumped and looked at me wide eyed. I looked at him and laughed at his reaction.

"You've seen me do my intro before" I laughed.

"Yeah but it's never that loud." He replied.

"Well, that's because I always do sit down videos inside"

"Oh yeah, we're outside" He smiled and looked around.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Babe, are you high?" I chuckled. "It's not like we're in the wilderness. We're in our backyard."

He looked at my hand. "No, and get your hand off me!" He said playfully pushing my hand off of his shoulder.

"On that note," I turned back to the camera and giggled. "Welcome to the first annual David and I destroy our backyard video!"

"This is gonna be annual?" David questioned.

"Depends on how many years longer you stay with me" I smiled still looking at the camera.

"Seems legit" He nodded.

"Anyways, today is mine and David's one year anniversary. Some people go to a fancy dinner, go to a movie, go back to the place they met, go on a trip," I paused. "some boyfriends plan something cute for their girlfriends" I turned to David dramatically.

"I never said I didn't!" He defended.

"So you planned something?" I questioned.

"It's a surprise!" He laughed.

"Yeah, sure" I said.

"I'm not lying." He said crossing his arms.

I raised an eyebrow.

"When have I ever lied to you?" He asked.

"Well would you look at that" I turned to the camera. "Little Davie finally won" I smiled.

I could see David in the viewfinder with a smile plastered on his face.

"But today we're going to be playing some quote "couple games" I guess." I said. "Anyways, let's start."

~~~~~~~~~~

"First is the try to make me laugh/try not to laugh challenge." David said to the camera. "Basically, one person has water in their mouth and the person without water in their mouth tries to make the person with the water in their mouth to laugh. And when the person with water in their mouth laughs they will spit the water out all over the other person." He explained talking very fast. We were sitting very close together so it was harder to avoid the water.

He turned to me. "You already have the water in your mouth don't you?" He questioned.

I shrugged my shoulders and didn't speak.

"Okay then" He smiled. "Do you know where we grew up?"

I nodded my head.

"Do you really?"

I nodded my head again.

"Because if I remember correctly, we grew up in Indiana." He said referencing the couple Q&A we did when we announced we were dating.