Chapter 21: Break the Ice

After a few more hugs, kisses, and ending the livestream, we figured we should tell our friends before the internet does.

"Well, we should probably tell Alex and Natalie first." I said.

"Wait, I have an idea." David said standing up and going to his closet.

He grabbed out what seemed like it was just a black sweatshirt. He took his Vlog Squad sweatshirt off and put the new one on. Once he put it all the way on I noticed that it was actually a piece f Corinna's old 'Daddy' merch.

"Wow, well played." I said nodding my head.

He walked over to me and put his arm around me as he started his camera. We walked out of his room with the tests. We turned the corner to see Natalie and Alex looking in our direction.

"So?" Alex said.

"What was it?" Natalie asked.

David and I smiled at each other and turned back to them.

"See for yourself." David said tossing on of the tests to Alex and one to Natalie.

Natalie automatically freaked out.

"OH MY GOD!" She yelled getting up and hugging us both.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" She said still hugging us.

David and I both laughed.

"Thank you" We both said.

"Holy shit, guys." Alex said coming over to hug us.

Natalie stopped hugging us so Alex could.

"Congrats" He said hugging David and then me.

"Thanks man" David said as Alex hugged him.

"Thank you Alex" I said as he hugged me.

"Wow David" Natalie said holding in laughter.

"What?" Alex asked.

"He changed his sweatshirt to Corinna's Daddy one." She said finally letting out that laugh along with everyone else.

"Well, we should probably hurry up and tell everyone else before the internet does." I blinking away tears.

"Who do we tell first?" I asked David.

"We should just go to the Vlog House and just tell whoever is there." He said.

"Okay, let's do that." I said.

"Good luck guys" Natalie said giving us one last hug.

"Thanks" David and I said in unison.

~David's POV~

Y/N and I arrived at the Vlog House.

"Are you ready?" I asked Y/N.

"Y'know what, you need to stop asking me that because it just makes me less and less ready." She said smiling.

We both laughed.

"Yes, I'm ready." She said.

We both got out of the car and walked to the door. I knocked before just opening the door and going in. Sitting on the couches was Kristen, Scott, Jason, and Todd.

"Hey guys" I said.

"It's us." I continued.

"Hey David, hey Y/N" They all said.

"So Y/N and I have something really important to tell you guys." I said,

They all turned to us with worried looks on their faces.