Chapter 23: Party Bus, Private Jet, and David

About two weeks later, I came home to see all of our friends' cars in the driveway. I went inside in confusion. Once I got inside I saw Zane, Liza, Jason, Gabbie, Scotty, Heath, Toddy and David standing in the kitchen surrounded by bags. They all smiled at me when I got inside.

"Hi, guys." I said.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"You'll see." David said throwing two bags over his shoulders, one of which being one of my bags, and walking over to me.

Everyone else picked up some bags and went outside. I followed them all outside. A few seconds later a black bus pulled up. I smiled once I noticed what it was.

It was a party bus.

I then noticed that David had been recording the whole thing. David turned the camera, so it was facing me. We all loaded onto the bus, and it immediately got crazy. Florescent lights were flashing like crazy. I turned to David.

"I'm going to have a wonderful seizure!" I exclaimed making David laugh hysterically. (Brandon Rogers anyone? No? Just me? Okay then.)

Zane and Heath were dancing on the pole in the middle of the bus as lights flashed and music blasted. Scotty, Toddy, Gabbie, Liza, Jason, David, and I just sat back and watched. Eventually Heath and Zane sat down. All of the guys started trying to get me, Gabbie, and Liza to dance on the pole. We refused for a while, but finally gave in. Liza started by using the pole to do the splits. None of us knew how to actually dance on the pole properly, so we just messed around. After I sat down, it struck me that I still had no clue where we were going.

"Where the fuck are we even going?" I asked David trying to talk over the music and screaming.

"You'll know before to long." He smiled.

I shrugged my shoulders and kept watching everyone dance on the pole and do countless crazy things. Liza, Gabbie, and I danced and sang to the music as David recorded us. But once Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time by: Panic! At The Disco came on, I sang along to every lyric.

"Champagne, cocaine, gasoline!
And most things in between!
I roam the city in a shopping cart!
A pack of camels and a smoke alarm!
This night is heating up!
Raise hell and turn it up!
Saying 'If you go out you might pass out in a drain pipe!
Oh yeah, don't threaten me with a good time!" I sang as best I could.

After the song ended Zane, Scotty, and Heath sat me down.

"Baby, you need to release a song!" Zane said.

"That was amazing!" Scotty complimented.

"Really!?" I said in disbelief.

"Hell yeah!" Heath said.

"I can get you a deal if you want one." Scotty said obviously excited.

"Are you fucking serious right now!?" I said smiling ear to ear.

"I could release music!?" I asked.

"Baby, if I can release a song, you can release an album." Zane said patting my shoulder.

"I- thank you!" I said.

"I'll get you that deal as soon as possible." Scotty said smiling.

"Thank you!" I said leaning forward and hugging him followed by Heath and Zane.

"No problem!" Scotty said.

"GUYS! We're here!" I heard David yell.

Heath and I stopped hugging.