Chapter 18: Y/N's Birthday

~David's POV~

I set up my camera in the corner of my room and sat down. I pressed record and started to speak.

"What's up guys, so I have to be pretty quiet because Y/N is still sleeping, but today is her birthday, and I'm planning on making this the best day of her life because of what happened recently."

"If you saw my last vlog, or any of my friends' channels or social media, you would know that a few days ago we were at a party and Y/N's ex boyfriend came up to her and proceeded to kiss her and make he feel uncomfortable. He ended up getting arrested, but Y/N was still pretty terrified from the situation."

"So to help me make this the best day ever, I asked for help from my friends at SeatGeek."

"As you guys know SeatGeek has helped me buy cars for my friends, sent me and my friends to Las Vegas, and lots of other things too."

"So make sure you go check them out, the link to the website will be down below. And make sure you use my promo code 'dobrik' for 20% off your first purchase."

"But today is probably the most important surprise yet because I bought Y/N her own Tesla."

"Y/N never talks to me about her dream car, but she does talk to Natalie about it."

"So, with the help of Natalie I was able to find out that her dream car has been a Tesla for years. And just so we can have matching cars, I got her her own Model X Tesla."

"Everyone knows what we're doing today, but Y/N knows absolutely nothing."

"It's 7:30 in the morning right now so Y/N is still asleep, so I'm going to need to go wake her up."

I grabbed my camera and walked out of my room, and into Y/N's. She was sleeping peacefully as I quietly walked over to her. I bent down to eye level and whispered to her.

"Happy Birthday" I whispered as I rubbed her shoulder.

She groaned and slowly opened her eyes. She smiled at me.

"Thanks babe" She grumbled as she sat up.

"I have a surprise for you." I said.

"Does it really require me to be awake this early?" She asked me looking at her clock.

"Yes, because there is actually a few of surprises, and if you wake up at 10, like you usually do, we won't have enough time for all of them." I answered.

She sighed.

"Okay, just let me get ready." She said rubbing her eyes.

"Okay" I said standing up and walking out of her room.

I waited for about ten minutes until she walked out. She was wearing distressed, black, skinny jeans, a black Clickbait shirt, simple makeup, and her hair was just resting on her shoulders.

"So, what's the surprise?" She asked, running her fingers through her hair.

"I need you to close your eyes." I said.

Her smiled disappeared.

"A lion is not a good birthday surprise." She said as she began to smile again.

"I promise it's not that." I said.

She sighed and closed her eyes. I grabbed her hand and began to lead her to the driveway. In the driveway sat a brand-new, black Model X Tesla with a big red bow on the hood of it. Surrounding it was all of our friends, dressed nicely for a different surprise, ready to yell happy birthday once she opened her eyes. I pulled the keys out of my back pocket as quietly as possible.