Chapter 7: I'm Here For You

I was chilling at my awful apartment when I got a text from David.

David: Come to the vlog house at 5:00

Y/N: Ok, be there at 4:30

David: See you there

Y/N: C'ya

I put my phone down and went to get ready.

Once I was ready I went to my car and got a text from David.

David: Can you stop by my house for a minute

Y/N: Yeah, be there soon

I had never been to David's yet. I was excited though. I checked the clock on my phone and saw that it was 3:40. I was early. I had plenty of time, but I wanted to spend as much time with David as I could. I put my phone away and drove to his house.

I arrived at David's. I parked my shitty car and walked up to the door. I knocked and, almost instantly, David answered.

"Hey" He said smiling.

"You seem pretty happy considering that you're telling everyone about the break up in an hour." I said.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

"Look what you did you little jerk." He said smiling.

"What?" I asked.

He pointed to his left, and I looked. Natalie was sitting on the couch. Her mouth was wide open.

"Oh. My. God. I am so sorry." I said covering my mouth and turning to David.

"Eh, it's fine. She would've learned anyways."

"Wait, David, you and Liza broke up?" She asked in disbelief

"Um, yeah." He said putting his hands in his pockets.

"When?" She asked quietly.

"Um," David sniffled.

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight. He looked at me and smiled. He squeezed my hand back.

"January"

"Was it because of anything, or anyone, specific?" She asked looking at our hands.

"No, Natalie, Liza and I decided this together." David said a little annoyed.

"So are you guys-" Natalie started.

"No we're just friends." He said.

Natalie nodded her head.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I just- because you were holding hands-" She said trying to form a sentence in embarrassment.

"No, it's fine. It's just because I want David to know that I'm here for him." I said smiling.

David looked at me and smiled. I wanted to kiss him so bad in that moment.

"So does anyone else know?" She asked.

"No, just us and Liza." David said.

"So that's why you invited everyone to that 'meeting'" She said using air quotes.

"Yeah" He said.

Natalie nodded and got on her phone.

"So, the real reason I asked you to come here was, well." David started.

"What?" I said.

"So because I'm annoyed of you complaining about your apartment, we have a spare room. Do you want to move in?" He asked.