Chapter 10: David V.S. Todd

~David's POV~

He turned back to me. His nose was bleeding. He swung at me. He hit me in the face. It felt like fire, but I didn't care. I wanted to show him that I'm not all bark and no bite, but I could hear everyone screaming which made it a bit harder.

"FUCKING STOP! STOP!" I could hear Jason scream over and over.

Scott was standing in front of Natalie and Kristen yelling at us to stop. That it's not worth it.

I could hear Natalie screaming, and Kristen crying.

It hurt my heart that we were doing that to them, but I needed to do this.

Punch after punch. Both of us had blood dripping from our noses, lips, and fists. Todd had a black eye which I figured I did too. No one was winning. No one was losing. I was surprised that I was doing this. I almost felt bad for Todd, but I needed to do this. There was no sign of us stopping until I heard a voice behind me.

"DAVID! TODD! STOP!"

I turned around to see Y/N standing in my bedroom doorway. I smiled at her which was a mistake. Todd punched me the hardest he has yet. I hit the ground.

"DAVID!!" Y/N screamed.

I looked up at Todd. He raised his fist.

This is it. I thought. He's going to punch me everyone will see how big of a pussy I am.

I closed my eyes and waited for the strike.

~Y/N's POV~

I was peacefully taking a shower when I heard David yelling at Todd; asking him what his problem was earlier. Todd told him. He said that he loved me. He went on to insult David over and over again. I then heard Jason screaming at them. Not long after, I heard everyone screaming. I quickly got out of the shower. I put on a bra, underwear, David's sweatshirt, and my Clickbait sweatpants. I ran out of David's room to see something horrifying. David and Todd were fighting. They were throwing punches one after another. I didn't know what to do so I just screamed.

"DAVID! TODD! STOP!" I screamed.

David turned to me and smiled. Blood was dripping from his lips, fists, nose, and he had a severe black eye. I was petrified. I saw Todd raise his fist. I was about to yell at David to watch out, but it was too late. Todd had already struck him in the face. David fell to the ground.

"DAVID!!" I screamed in terror.

Todd raised his fist again. I only could think of one thing to do. I ran in front of David. Todd stopped his fist.

"Y/N, I don't want you to get hurt." He said.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" I yelled at him.

"Teaching this son of a bitch a lesson." He said.

"Todd, I'm sorry, but I love David. I love you too, but not in the way you want me too." I said.

Todd lowered his fist slowly. He was staring straight at me.

"I heard everything. And I'm sorry to tell you that I never thought of you in that way. Sure you're handsome, but that's not what I look for." I started.

"I look for someone who I know will love me forever. Someone who will be my shoulder to cry on. Someone who will catch me when I fall. Someone who will stop me from making stupid decisions."