Chapter 29: The Moments I Remember

To keep all of the Vlog Squad busy, my Mom suggested that we all go down to the basement and play video games and/or watch TV. Right when you get to the bottom of the stairs, to the right there's a huge sectional and a 25 inch TV with surround sound speakers. Accompanied by a pool table to the left.

"Holy shit" Everyone marveled.

"This is where all of our money went from 2008 to 2010." I confessed.

"This was a two year project?" Jason questioned.

"Yup, we repainted all of the walls, cleaned up a lot , redid the floor, painted the ceiling, bought a bunch of decorations, and bought a ton of new things for entertainment." I explained.

Everyone flopped down on the sectional which we all fit on with plenty of room to spare.

"We should take a picture with all of us on this couch." Gabbie suggested.

"Who's gonna take it?" Todd asked.

"KRISTEN!" I yelled.

"YES?" She yelled back from upstairs.

"CAN YOU TAKE A PICTURE FOR US?" I yelled back.

"SURE" She yelled.

"Holy shit" Scotty laughed.

"I've never heard you that loud before." Heath said in surprise.

"Well, you don't live with her." David said putting his arm around my shoulder.

I held his hand that hung down and over my shoulder.

"Is it bad that when you yelled for her I thought you were yelling for my girlfriend?" Scotty chuckled.

"No, they have the same name." I shrugged.

"At least we know you won't forget her name." Todd commented.

Kristen came down the stairs. I handed her my phone and we all squeezed together. We all smiled fake, goofy smiles. Kristen laughed as she took the picture. She handed me my phone back, and everyone huddled around me to see the picture. Everyone was doing something to the person next to them and making funny faces. We all laughed at how ridiculous we looked. I sent the picture to each of them and we all posted it on Instagram. I put the simple caption of, 'Goofballs🤪'. Scotty and Todd went to play pool while Zane and Heath played video games, Gabbie and Liza talked and swiped through their phones, Jason face timed his kids, and David and I cuddled. David connected my phone to the soundbar and played music. Everyone sang along to a majority of the songs he played. As everyone sang, screamed, and talked, David and I were debating on how and when we were going to tell my family about me being pregnant.

"I'm guessing you guys are hungry and thirsty." My Mom said setting a tray down with an assortment of snacks on it; followed by, Garrett bringing down a pack of waters.

Everyone cheered and ran to get food.

"What do you say kids?" I asked them.

"Thaaaaaank yooooooou!" They all said like a bunch of children before grabbing more food.

David and I were still cuddling as everyone destroyed the snack platter. David rubbed my leg. I turned to him.

"Do you want anything?" He asked me.

I nodded my head.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"A water and a snack of your choice." I said smiling.

"Your wish is my command." He said standing up and going to get the snacks and water.

My Mom walked over to me and leaned over the back of the couch.