No, the one about being a butt doctor

Hey! I would like to thank everyone that is reading my story! I am going to be leaving for two weeks to Germany, Switzerland, and Austria though. 😞 Please don't hate me!

Xo,

Onesummerlifex

"Where were you?" "I thought you died!" "Harry almost had a heart attack!" I stopped walking at that one. I slowly turn around to be met with a pair of hazel eyes, a playful glint swarming in them.

I see his smirk and glare at him, pulling his arm into the nearest closet. I let go and he makes a pervy comment. "I knew you wanted me. But you should probably learn the name your gonna be screaming. I'm Gabe." I cross my arms and stomp my foot to prevent myself from punching that annoying smirk off his face.

"Why did you make that comment earlier," I ignore his hormones and cut right to the chase.

"The one about Harry?"

"No, the one about being a butt doctor, Of course the Harry one!"My voice raises and he lets out a laugh at my remark, causing my to slam the door open, knowing he won't be any help.

"No wait, I'm sorry." He curls his lips inward to stop from laughing which puts a small smile on my face. I close the door and fold my arms across my chest, looking up at his tall figure through my eyelashes.

"I said it because Harry searched every room of inch of this campus three times looking for you. It was quite funny actually." I look up and hear him chuckle. Not wasting any time to find Harry, I bust open the door and immediately crash into a hard chest.

I look up at the person who kept me from falling to be met with the green eyes of Harry Styles.

He looks at me like I've grown three heads.

"Why did you just one out of the closet and WHERE WERE YOU?!" He screams. Oh shit.