Arthur Morgan x Reader - Bank Robbery

~Plot-line:
The gang will get ready to go to a town to rob a bank and as they rob it the reader will get shot. Arthur will help the reader get back to camp and while the camp ladies will help with the Reader's wounds. The reader will then wake up, and begin talking to Mary-Beth. Arthur Morgan will overhear their conversation and confront the reader!

~Relationship Status:
Arthur Morgan and the Reader have both taken a bit of a liking to one another by the end of the oneshot!

~Word Count:
3116

Enjoy!

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Your Last Name

——

We're all sitting at the campfire, enjoying our time together. Laughing, drinking, smiling, What any good folk do these days. Soon, Abigail and Jack head off to their tent, and our conversation becomes serious. Dutch looks at the campfire, and then to Arthur.

"Hosea has been goin' off about the bank at the local town being loaded with cash. Wouldn't be a bad idea to stock up, gettin' low on medicine." Dutch says, and Hosea comes up from behind Dutch, with a serious expression. He sits down besides Arthur, and takes his hat off.

"Gentlemen," He starts, and I raise an eyebrow. Clearing my throat, I look at Hosea.

Sadie scoffs, and says, "Are we just good for cookin'?" Arthur chuckles, along with Charles. Hosea puts his arms up slightly in defense, "I'm sorry, I meant, Ladies and Gentlemen."

He clears his throat and continues, "As I was saying, I just came back from down. Money is going to be used to built a new General Store and Gunsmith. It might be best to act now before they use it on lumber." Hosea looks at Dutch, who has his hand over his mouth, nodding.

He stands up, and says. "I think we should act now before we loose our chance." Everyone starts to stand up, and split up. Grabbing ammo, guns, knives, anything they could that would help them in the robbery.

Then someone yells, "Mount up, everyone!" We all mount up on our horses, and take off. Dutch and Hosea leading us, Dutch begins to speak of the plan.

"Y/N, Sadie and Arthur, I need you three to go in and crack the safes, and stash up the money. While Bill, Javier, and Sean will stand guard and watch them. John and Charles, I need you two up top with sniper rifles, ready to fire away. The sheriff and his deputies are still around, me and Hosea will try to charm them as much as we can." We ride into the town, and hitch our horses up by the side of the saloon.

Dutch and Hosea waves us off, and goes up to one of the deputies, chatting them up. John and Charles head up to the roof, their sniper rifles on their back.

Arthur looks at me, then to the remaining of us. "Might be best to put our bandanas on. Can't risk lettin' our identities out." We all nod, putting on our bandanas. I look around, a bit nervous. I feel a hand on my shoulder and jump up a bit, and someone whispers in my ear. "Be cool, don't get so jumpy." I look a bit to my right, seeing Arthur.

Honestly? I'm a bit nervous, this could all backfire on us. We could get shot dead for crying out loud. Well, when haven't we all almost been shot dead before? I smirk under my bandana, we soon reach the bank.

Arthur nods, and we all stop in front of the bank. Sadie barges in, and says "Ladies and Gentleman, this is a robbery. Put your hands up, any sudden move, we will shoot you fellers down." We all pile in, and shut the doors before anyone could try to scream for help. The man behind the desk looks at me, and I take out my pistol, pointing it at him. "Where's the money at?" I yell, and he puts his hands up above his head. "I-I'll take you to the safe, just don't shoot me!" His voice shakes, and he slowly stands up.