Sean MacGuire x Reader - Pick-Up Lines

Requested by @Nezuyakedo

~Plot-Line:
The two go to Valentine to pick up supplies from the General Store and end up getting into a crate which holds bottles of Whiskey. Sean MacGuire and the reader will end up getting drunk (Mostly the reader), which makes the reader continuously saying drunk pick-up lines. This makes Sean flustered and a bit at a loss for words.

~Relationship Status:
Sean MacGuire and the reader have been flirting for awhile, but the reader drunkenly decides to make the final move.

~Word Count:
2564

Enjoy!

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Your Last Name

——

We were in a wagon, driving along the rode to a nearby town. Sean had just recently got back from being kidnapped by Pinkerton at Blackwater from that miserable accident that we all wanted to forget. That was a horrible memory that we all unfortunately had to remember, we were all still wanted around the area. Especially Blackwater.

We couldn't even move too far West, our problems were bad. The journey here and ahead of us all was hard, and we were all scared. We didn't know what would happen but we hoped that we could keep one another together. We were family and with all this shit going down with the Pinkerton, we had to keep faith in Dutch. We had to stay positive.

The reins of the wagon had been whipped, urging the horses forward which had brought them to a trot. The wagon was headed for a small town, a auction town that held lots of sheep, cattle and horses usually. Most of the folk there weren't exactly innocent, most were like us, fools and drunk half of the time. The town had been called Valentine, most of the boys had already started up a heap of trouble here already. I looked over my right, the idiotic red head had been watching the horses trot along the path to Valentine.

The town had been in the distance, but it seemed closer then it appeared. My mind wandered off and began focusing on my surroundings, the beautiful baby blue sky had been above us and sparkling beautifully like always. The sunny sun had shined and smiled down along with the sky, the puffy clouds stretched out above our heads. The green tree tops had been in my vision which I then focused on. A few birds had flew out of the tree branches, I had figured that their nests had been built inside.

I didn't realize, but a smile had formed on my face as I continued looking at the pretty world before me. I then turned back to the person sitting next to me, whom I found already looking at me. I raised an eyebrow at Sean MacGuire, who's cheeks were redder than a rose. "What you lookin' at?" I ask him, which only makes him more flustered. I honestly would have never really expected him to get so flustered. I found it funny and cute to tease him once in awhile, but honestly, we've been going at each other for so long that I've had enough.

I'm convinced enough that he likes me in a way that nobody really has looked at me before, and I look at Sean with a bit of curiosity in my eyes. A grin spreads slowly on my face, and I bring my lips to the side of his face, kissing his cheek.

"Just pure beauty." His adored Irish accent had responded to my question, the blush on his face still remaining. The wagon went over the train tracks, one of the horses whinnying as we approached closer to Valentine. "Such a sweet talker. You must say that to all the folk that flirt with you." I roll my eyes at him, and then he chuckles. "You and you only, I can promise that." It was my turn to blush, and his chuckle got louder.

The wagon drove into the streets of Valentine, the town was always filled with life. Dogs barking, wood being chopped and hammered into place for new homes and stores, horses whinnying from the stables and drunk fools coming out of the Saloon who had been taking their dumb anger out on the poor women.