Javier Escuella x Reader - Relationship Troubles

Requested by @danaog.

~Plot-Line:
As the reader and Javier enjoy their time together, spending their precious time together alone, somebody becomes a bit jealous and thinks the reader can do better than Javier. Javier will overhear this conversation and become nervous on where their relationship stands.

~Relationship Status:
The reader and Javier Escuella are in a relationship.

~Word Count:
1989

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Your Last Name

——

It's been awhile since me and Javier had some quality time to ourselves. We're both on horse back, he invited me to go fishing with him. But I had a feeling this wouldn't really turn into a fishing day. (Wink Wink.)

We'd normally spend our evenings together, but recently since the gang has been getting into some trouble with the law, our hands have been full.
I love him, I really do. Some people just don't see him for how I do. Javier, he's always been different around me. We both didn't grow up into lives of luxury or fame, neither of us got the money. But all we really need is each other.

I watch Javier's horse ahead of me, and we soon come to a cliffside. We walk the side of the cliff for a few minutes and then stop our horses, dismounting.

Javier opens his saddle bag, and pulls out his fishing rod. I do the same, and head over next to him. I look down at the water. It's very calm, and it was a hot day. I'd jump down anytime, but I'd rather fish with Javier. If he wants to fish, that is.

I hear Javier next to me, and he says, "Hot out, ain't it?" I look at him, and then sigh, "Very, but I mean, the lake down there looks really refreshing..." I say, trying to hint at him. He doesn't take the hint.
We pull out our fishing rods and soon, we're both fishing. As we fish, my line snags and breaks. Scoffing, I throw the pole down, and yank my boots off. Backing up, I yell to Javier. "I've got a better idea then fishing!"

I run, and jump off the cliff and plunge into the lake. The cool water relieves my body, and I surface the water. Looking up at Javier, I yell, "It's getting lonely down here! Are you really just going to your lover swim all by herself?"

Almost an instant, Javier jumps down with me. I then shrink down in the water, and he surfaces. Javier looks around for me, I then swim behind him. I stay quiet, and then spring up and throw my arms around his neck. I pepper his face with kisses. "Hey! Hey! Stop that! Unfair!" He shouts at me, trying to wrestle me off. Eventually he does, and then he picks me up. I look up at him, and he's smiling like an idiot. Javier then leans down and kisses me, I put my hand on his cheek. He stands up out of the water, and I realize what he's about to do.

I scream, and he tosses me into the water. He looks down at me, laughing. Narrowing my eyes at him, I leap out, and tackle him into the water. We both go underwater, and I look at him. He grins, and leans forward to kiss me. I meet him half way, and I smile while kissing him. Unfortunately, we have to surface. Damn you, Oxygen.

We lock eyes, and he puts his forehead against mine. He stares into my eyes, and says, "You know I love you, right?" I flash him a wide smile and say, "If you didn't, I'd be worried."  That makes him chuckle, and we soon we drag ourselves out of the water.

We put our jackets and boots back on, still soaking wet from the lake. I feel arms wrap around me, and my cheek kissed. I giggle as he peppers my face with kisses like I did with his while we were in the water. We soon mount up, and keep our horses at the same pace, side by side as we head our way back into camp.