Colm O'Driscoll x Reader - Gang Feuds

I'm actually a bit excited for this, I haven't seen a single Colm O'Driscoll oneshot on WattPad yet. (As of the date I published this.)
Requested by @DADragonninja292

~Plot-Line:
The reader will be in the Van Der Linde Gang, however she's acquainted with Colm O'Driscoll. As the reader leaves camp to visit Dutch's opponent, someone will notice the reader leave and follow after her. They find out that they've been seeing Colm, and report back to Dutch. Dutch and Colm front each other with the reader in tow, confronting each other. When all this comes to an end, things will get a bit fluffy..

~Relationship Status:
Colm O'Driscoll and the reader are both friends until the end of the oneshot.

~Word Count:
3959

Enjoy, even tho it's Colm O'Driscoll.. ;)

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Your Last Name

——

"Well, Well, Well. Look who showed up." I watch as the gang leaders emerges from a cabin, his boys with their guns holstered and seeming calm around me. I guess they had learned their lesson from the last time I had showed up, now that was funny.

They all had me up at gunpoint and Colm had to give them all a lecture on how I was a guest in their presence. Poor suckers. I knew that Colm and Dutch weren't exactly too friendly with each other, and I had refused to give him any information on Dutch's whereabouts. So technically, I wasn't betraying anybody. Well, maybe Dutch won't think that if he ever found out, but that'd be a long time before any of that happened. Ha, the irony!

I grin at the infamous Colm O'Driscoll, reputation for one of America's deadliest gangs. Well, we all know that the Van Der Linde gang outruns that title by a whole lot. Sure, Colm might have good aim, but sure as hell don't have a family like we did. If only the two could end this feud between each other, maybe things would work out. But they both are too stubborn to listen to any of us.

"Couldn't stay away." I tell him a bit sarcastically, a few of his boys laughing at me. I tend to stop by a bit to say Hello, and at least try convince him once or twice to apologize to Dutch. I walk over to the cabin he was in, and we go inside. The place smelled like booze, the gang probably was up all last night drinking their sorrows away. Everybody walks over to the table that was at the back of the room, and I pull a chair up to the table. The chair is facing backwards, and I sit on the chair with my arms over the back of the chair.

I guess me and Colm were considered more than acquaintances, more like friends. It had been a good while since we've known each other, always friendly towards each other. A neutral friendship, no killing, no ratting out anybody. Things were good between the two of us, Nothing bad. It was like any other friendship, doing stupid things together, making each other laugh and smile, shooting the hell out of other gangs besides the Van Der Lindes. Life was good when around Colm O'Driscoll.

Colm lights a match and then lights his own cigarette then lighting few others who held their cigarettes out, waiting for a match. I scrunch my nose a bit, hating the smell of smoke, and I hear laughter from one of the O'Driscolls around the table whom saw my expression. "How's ol' Dutch?" Colm asks me, looking directly at me with a semi-serious face on.

I look at him, raising an eyebrow. "I told y'all, I ain't one for ratting out friends." Colm comes to his own defense, trying to defuse what he started. "Nah, I mean how is he?" I make eye contact with Colm, he seemed like he was being sincere. I respond honestly while looking into Colm's blue eyes. "He ain't himself, hasn't been in awhile. We all love him like a father figure, but we all can't help but worry." It's been awhile since I had seen him smile, but if he had ever found out about me running off to see the O'Driscolls, I'd be a goner. A bullet would fly faster in my skull then I could even count.