Mary-Beth x Reader - How to Rob a Stagecoach

Hey everybody!
I've been wanting to do another female character for awhile! So here we go!

Plot-Line:
In story mode, there is a mission that involves robbing a stagecoach with Sean and Mary-Beth. The reader will take Arthur's place in the mission!

Relationship Status:
The two of you have been flirting for awhile but nothing made official.

Word Count:
2107

Enjoy!

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Your Last Name

"Sean."

I got the Irish man's attention, who perked up instantly. He turned around and was trying to hide whatever paper was behind him.

"What's up, laddie?" He asked with a hint of nervousness in his voice. Sean tried to play it cool, like he had nothing to reveal at all.

"Not much," I began to answer him, then pointed at the paper behind his back. "What you doin'?"

"Nothin'! Nothing at all!" Sean exclaimed, raising his arms in defense. He looked behind him quick and then looked back to me, playing the innocent card.

Footsteps came from behind me and then went up to Sean, "I brought-" A female figure stepped into the picture, known as Mary-Beth. She was strikingly beautiful, the curls in her hair, her pretty blue eyes and even her freckles.

"Hello there, Y/N." She addressed me then looked right at me, and when I noticed a blush appeared on her face. Looking down at her hands, I noticed a gun she was carrying.
A Carbine repeater.

"And what's she doing?" I questioned Sean, not really wanting Mary-Beth to get involved.

Mary-Beth cleared her throat while Sean spoke up, "S-She's doing nothin' too!" He said nervously, laughing a little.

I put my hands on my gun belt, sighing.
"What exactly are you planning?"

"Just a little robbery, Y/N!" The Irish man says, seeming confident in himself. "Nothing yourself needs to worry about."

I put my hand on my face, a little frustrated. "And you need to get Mary-Beth killed," I pointed at her, "As well as yourself?" Then pointed at Sean.

"Watch yourself, Y/N L/N! We be gettin' ourselves rich!" Sean had a sparkle in his eye, believing one little stagecoach would give him the world.

"Besides, Y/N, I'm so bored, I'd rather be shot." Mary-Beth admits, getting fed up with the same view of camp every day. I didn't blame her one bit.

"If you insist," I say in response, "I'm in."
I begin to walk towards the horses until I hear Sean say, "We don't want you here!"

I start laughing and turn around slowly, pointing at him. "I seen you, little feller. You can kill any one of us, but I ain't letting you take her out robbin'." I pause for a moment. "Not without an extra gun."

Sean goes to her defense, "She'll be actin'! Not fighting!"

"Sounds good! C'mon!" I exclaim then stop dead in my tracks and turn right around to Sean.

"What we robbing?"

"A stagecoach some fella told me about." Sean says, walking towards me and Mary-Beth. I sigh along with Mary-Beth.

"Wonderful, c'mon you can tell me more on the ride." I tell him and we head towards the horses.

"Where we headed?" I ask Sean, and he responds with, "Back up North, it's coming down from Valentine. I know a great spot to set up an ambush." The Irish man finishes and we saddle up.