Meet the Blackthorns!

Christine Livia Penhollow-  Aline and Helen's daughter. also adopted.  she is very pretty with her dark blue eyes, brown skin, and long, shining brown hair. Though, don't let this fool you. she is tough, as she is tall, and knows how to use her whip. loves fashion, and makes anything look good. kind, loyal and will stand by those she loves no matter the cost.  origionally from the Paris institute in France... to surprise you, she is Elodie Verlac's  grandaughter... would have been Sebastian's niece if he were alive. age 17. 

Isaac Rupert Blackthorn-  Christina and Mark's  son- he has blond, curling hair like his dad,  pointed ears, and brown eyes like his mother.   he loves music, keeps to himself, but loves his family more than anything.  has a quirky side that isn't seen much, and is sarcastically funny, and once you get to know him, he's more open to you. age 15.  

Christopher Andrew Blackthorn-  Tiberius, and Kit's son.  was adopted, so he doesn't quite look like his parents obviously. he has blue- grey eyes,  dark brown hair,  not curly like the others, and freckles.  smart, very quite, and loves to read- not much of the fighter. more of a piece maker, and better behaved then the others.  he is from the Makepeace family tree ...  his blood- father Jacob Makepeace,  owns the Melbourne institute in Australia.   12 years of age.    (warning: Jacob is made up. but the Makepeace family tree is not. for more info, check with Shadowhunter wiki) 

Amber Lucie Blackthorn-  Tiberius, and Kit's daughter. was also adopted. dark brown hair, hazel green eyes, pale skin, and freckles.  she is a good kid, who is a major tomboy... loves video games, boy-shorts, sports, and  pokemon. :).  reads lots of comics too. blame Simon for that. lol.   hangs out with Christopher, Max and Jake.  same parents as christopher. never met them either.   is 13 years of age.   

Carter Jesse Blackthorn-  Drusilla's and Jamie's son. Super cute :) everyone loves the little dude.  has a tendency to run away from mom, then start crying for her.  lol.  he is a little mexican, with big brown eyes. adorable.  is 2 years old.

Sophia Cordell Blackthorn-  Emma's and Julian's girl. straight, blond hair, and blue-green eyes. Has a big heart.  Is like her mom when it comes to protecting the ones she  loves.is  Kinda like Max when it comes to sparkles.  10 years of age.