Learning A Little Bit More

we know its been a while... sry for the wait ... if you would like us to publish another chapter later today, or tomorrow, the two of us have it ready for you. <(^-^)> 

Third POV: It was a sunny morning... the one where the trees moved slightly ahead of the sun, that shone like a rising angel on each building with a yellow light.

The institute gates, path and doors were caught in the sun's rays for this morning.

Inside of course, the family were about to have breakfast, then go down and train.

There hasn't been one demon attack since the parents got here- and that has brought suspicion on all the parent shadowhunters.

In the kitchen now, Clary of course, has brought home baggles...

"Ok... Simon...."

She hands one to her parabatai, then places the bag on the table.

"where is everyone else?" Clary asks.

Simon shrugs.

"Don't ask me... I woke up like... 10 minutes ago."

"lucky...."

The door opens right then. Isabelle gives a dramatic sigh. of course, she looks flawless in a blue shirt, and dark blue jeans, her hair in perfect waves around her perfect canvas.

"why do those children have to be so darn stubborn! like damn it..... can they just get up when their told to."

She says this last part as a statement. with both arms at her waist, looking up at the ceiling. you would think she were talking to herself of this problem.

"Well, they are our children.... lol."

clary gives isabelle the best smile she could.

"oh, do you want a bagel?"

"I'm good.. .thanks. I already ate."

Simon and clary exchange a worried look.

"Um, my dear izzy.... you didn't make your own breakfast- did you?"

Izzy rolls her eyes, on her way to the table. She pulls out a chair, and falls right in with such an ungrace that it didn't quit fit her.

"no, I didn't.... anyway, you know Jace is going to freak when he sees those bagels."

Clary just shrugs.

"well, it's been proven after many arguments, that he will not kill me for eating these.... So I'll be fine in the end... Oh, Simon... can you go out and try to wake the others."

He lets out a childish groan.

"ugh... do I have to? I was going to eat then go to the game room and-"

Izzy cuts him off.

"Simon... what have I told you; no games unless kids are around; so you can wake our boys, then play... "

Simon gives a nod, but seems unconvinced.

"Fine. but I was hoping to beat my score... now I have to get beaten by Derek.... again."

Clary gives a laugh at that, as Simon stocks of to do his small task.

"So, Clary.... you don't think he'll... "

"No... no I don't.."  She gives a brief pause then adds with a change of thought

"Yeah... he probably will... it's Simon."