Chapter 3

Your POV

I wake up slowly, a sweet smell filling my senses. I flutter my eyes open, not recognizing the room for a second. I finally realized where I was then sat up, an unusual chill slithering up my spine. I figured out the problem: Jack wasn't in bed to keep me warm.

I got up, deciding not to put a bra or pants on, and head downstairs. My bare feet touch the metal stair, making another shiver run down my spine. Once I got to the bottom of the steps, the sweet smell was stronger and I could hear humming and quiet Christmas music, mostly because it's two weeks before Christmas, or December 11. (Even though this doesn't make sense with my time skips of the other book, let's just act like it is two weeks before Christmas.)

I shivered again as my feet slapped against the cold wood floors, making a mental note to always wear socks. I walk into the kitchen, seeing Jack swinging his hips to the beat of Christmas music, making me smile. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him from behind, swaying my hips with his.

"Good morning, princess. You hungry? I'm fixing pancakes, and I also have coffee done."

"Good morning, prince...?"

Jack snickered, turning to look at me with an eyebrow cocked, "Where did you get that name for me from?"

I shrugged, "I guess because you call me princess, I get to call you prince. Or you could call me queen and I'll call you king." (When I typed king, it autocorrected to long. Reread the sentence with long instead of king. That is an insult (sortof) lmao.)

Jack chuckled, "You're already a queen in my book." He turned in my arms and wrapped his around me, kissing the top of my head as we swayed to the music.

"Then that makes you king, babe."

"I guess you're right. But I'm going to keep calling you princess. I like saying it more than queen. You could call me Daddy if you want."

I scoffed, "I would."

He looked at me expectantly, "Then do it."

"I will when it fits into the sentence right."

He sighed, "Okay, I'll wait for it, princess."

I mess with his hair, "Good." I kissed him and he started kissing back slowly, making the kiss be slow and passionate, giving me butterflies. His hands slipped to my hips as mine ran up to his neck, linking together behind his neck. He tilted his head, making the kiss be deeper and more intimate, which I'm not complaining about.

His hands start gliding up and down my body, dragging my shirt up and down with his hands. His hands slip into my shirt, holding my bare waist as he deepens the kiss a bit more.

He pulls back, a smile on his face, "I love you so much, baby."

I smirk, "I love you too, Daddy." I whisper the last part in his ear, then nibble on it, making him shiver.

His hands start to drift downward, but I giggled and get loose of his grip, running away.

"Come back here! I wasn't done with you yet!" I started to run into the living room, then see that it would be a dead end; Most places in the house would be dead ends. I run towards the stairs and go up them, Jack not to far behind. I went into our bedroom, then turned around slowly as I heard him chuckle deeply. "That wasn't much of a chase, princess."

I giggle nervously as I start backing away from him, just for him to trap me in a corner.

"J-Jack, wait. Let's talk this over! We don't have to chase each other! L-Let's go cuddle o-or go for a walk. Anything but this!" I yell the last part as I tried to dodge his attack on me, but he wrapped his arms around me, tickling me.

"I caught you! Now pay the price!" He laughed maniacally as he tickled my sides, making tears of laughter flow from my eyes. I giggled until I was out of breath form struggling, then went limp, causing him to stop tickling me and chuckle. "Did I make you tired?"

I nodded slowly, regaining the air I lost from laughing, "Yep." I breathed out in a whisper.

"Well, we can't go back to sleep. It'll ruin the day I planned!" He made me stand up. "Now, go eat for me."

I nodded and trudged out of the bedroom. I heard him chuckle and open up suitcases and drawers. I went and grabbed a cup of coffee and a plate of pancakes that already had syrup on them, then went to the living room. I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on, watching The Fairly OddParents.

Jack must've heard the theme song, because he came running down the stairs singing along with the words.

"Timmy is an average kid who no one understands. Mom and dad and Vicky always giving him commands." Jack sang with a slightly deep voice, making me giggle.

I noticed he was half dressed, dark jeans slipped over his hips, threatening to fall because he hadn't buttoned them yet. He had a white striped shirt in his hand, slinging it around as he sang. He laughed after he finished singing.

"So, how did I sound? Be brutally honest with me."

I giggled as he buttoned his jeans, "It sounded great. It should be the new theme song."

He slipped his shirt on, "Yeah, I know, right?!" We laughed a little, then he held out a hand for me, "Come on, let's go get my beautiful princess some clothes to change into for today."

He took my hand and lead me to our bedroom, then grabbed my suitcase out of the floor, setting it on the bed carefully. He unzipped it and flopped it open, rummaging through my clothes, finding a white long sleeve crop top with 'Jacksepticeye' in rainbow letters on both sleeves (I want a shirt like that now lmao) and high waist jeans. He also pulled out a push up bra and thong, a small smirk on his face.

He laid the clothes onto the bed and put the rest back into the suitcase. He set the suitcase aside and gently pushed me to the clothes.

"You want me to wear this?" I gestured gingerly to the clothes laid out.

He nodded, "Yeah, I think you'd look absolutely amazing in it."

I blushed and picked up the bra and thong, "What about these?"

"You would still look amazing in those, too." He winked, then clicked his tongue.

I laughed and shook my head, pulling my shirt over my head. I put the bra on, Jack buckling it in the back. I slowly took off my underwear, knowing Jack was behind me and most likely watching me. I put the thong on, getting prepared for the all day wedgie. (Me every time I even think about wearing a thong) I pulled the crop top on, same with the pants, then grabbed my perfume and deodorant out of my suitcase, spraying the deodorant on and spritzing a few pumps of perfume onto my shirt.

I turned around to face him, seeing him smiling, "See? What did I tell you? You look absolutely amazing. Gorgeous. Beautiful. The list goes on!" Jack said enthusiastically.

I giggled, "Thanks, even though I don't think I look that great." I looked down, just to have my head lifted back up by two fingers under my chin.

He shook his head, "(Y/n), baby, you always look absolutely stunning in whatever you're wearing, even when you're wearing nothing at all. Trust me, I know how good you look 24/7. It makes me kinda jealous."

I laugh, "Why does it make you jealous?"

"Because I know my girl is hotter than me."

I rolled my eyes and clicked my tongue, "Whatever, babe. What're we doing today?"

"Sightseeing!"

Alright! Chapter 3 coming at you with 1300+ words!

OoOoOo you're going sightseeing! What fun!

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in the next chapter!