Chapter 9

(Warning! Talks about previous chapter, which was smut, but nothing happens other than some snuggling while naked. That's why the chapter isn't marked with an X.)

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Your POV

Jack smiled, "I like when you call me Daddy, baby girl."

I smirked, "Well, when you fuck me that good, I have to give you a special name." (I literally wheezed while writing this 😂)

He chuckled, then started to speak, but the TV started moaning, making both of our eyebrows furrow and us turn to the screen, seeing a sex scene displayed up on the screen.

He stood up and searched for the remote, his bare ass gliding around as he moved, my eyes never leaving it. "Hey babe?"

He turned to me, giving me the full view of him and his manly glory, making me blush. 'How did that... huge thing fit? Damn...' (Oof)

"Yeah, baby girl?"

"Y-You have a nice ass, that's all."

He scoffed, "What ass?"

"The one you got. Those hips aren't wide for nothing, baby." (He GoT fUcKiN' wIdE hIpS bOi) I winked and clicked my tongue, making him chuckle.

"Well, you have a beautiful body." (NO BODY SHAME!!)

"So do you. You have a very nice bod, babe." I said, looking up and down, the moans from the TV getting louder.

Jack finally found the remote and turned the movie off, then the TV. "Wanna go upstairs and go to bed?"

I nodded and tried to stand up, but felt pain shoot through my body from my hips, and plopped back down. "Ouch." I said, rubbing at my hips.

"I got you that sore?"

I nodded, "When you got a fucking monster in your pants, be sure that you're going to make a woman sore!" (Wtf am I writing? 😂)

Jack scoffed, "I'm not that big, babe."

"I beg to fucking differ! Look at yourself! Thats what you call a knee-smacker! It swings from side to side and smacks your knees!"

Jack laughed and looked down, "It doesn't reach my knees."

I held my hands up, "Listen... Listen... Listen. Your dick is about nine inches, or more, okay? It reaches deep. Now, help me if you want to go to bed."

Jack chuckled and came over to me, picking me up. He put his arm behind my neck, then one underneath my ass that slipped up to underneath my knees.

"Wait... What was that? Why did my arm slip?"

I sighed, then gasped, "Jack! You fucking shot your load in me!"

His face paled and his eyes went wide, the tiredness from a second ago leaving him. "Oh shit..." He cleared his throat, getting some confidence into his voice, "It's okay, we can deal with it. If you are pregnant, we can either keep the baby, abort it, or give it up for adoption."

I nodded, "I don't really want to worry about that right now. Let's just act like it didn't happen until the symptoms happen, if they do. If they don't, then great! If they do, that's fine too! I've always wanted kids, what about you?"

Jack nodded, "Yeah, but we've only been together for about two months now. What are we going to do about that?"

"I love you enough to go through anything with you. I don't care if it is only two months, I'm happy with you, and that's that. If I am pregnant, I will keep the child and we'll be parents. I'm prepared to spend the rest of my life with you, Jack."

Jack smiled, all worry leaving his face, "I'm happy you feel that way, because I do too." I yawned suddenly, making Jack laugh softly, "You tired?"

I nodded, "Yep."

"Let's get cleaned up and go to bed."

Jack stood up with me in his arms, packing me up stairs and placing me lightly onto the bed. He rushed over to the bathroom that was in the room, wetted a cloth, then brought it over to me. He gently spread my legs, washed my off carefully, then took the infested rag back into the bathroom. I heard the water turn on again, then off, then Jack came out of the bathroom, shutting the light off.

He shut the bedroom door and came over to me, then got in bed beside me, getting underneath the blankets with me. He pulled me close, our bare bodies smooshing together, but we didn't care. He kissed the top of my head, then I looked up at him. He placed a light, loving kiss on my lips, me returning it with butterflies in my stomach.

"Goodnight, I love you, princess." Jack said after he pulled back, then placed a small peck on my lips.

"Goodnight, I love you, too, Jackabear." (Remember, I said that was a new nickname in the last book? Well, here it is again.)

He chuckled, "I haven't heard that in forever."

I smiled tiredly, "I know." I snuggled closer to him, then sighed. "You know, I missed cuddling you when we were naked."

"Really? Because I did too. I just thought you would be freaked out if I asked you to remove your clothes, but us not have sex, you know?"

I giggled, "Yeah, I understand. It would sound a little creepy if you put it that way."

He chuckled, "I was about to say it the day we got here, but since you were already so tired, I just offered you one of my shirts."

"I would have been fine if you would have just mentioned naked cuddling, because I'm always down for it."

We laughed softly, then I ran my hand though his hair. He leaned in and kissed me again, the kiss light and airy, but still passionate. It felt different from the kiss a few moments ago, but it feels great, too.

He pulled back and I left my eyes closed, a small smile on my face. "I love you so much. I hope you know that."

"There's no way you could love me more than I love you." Jack said, booping my nose.

I fluttered my eyes open and looked at him, my lips pursed, "Don't challenge me, Jack."

He smiled and rubbed our noses together, "And what if I do?"

"I'll be angry." I said, my lips still pursed, giving me a weird accent. Jack placed a quick kiss on my lips, leaving that minty flavor I love so much behind.

I licked my lips and snuggled up into his chest, slowly falling asleep. I felt Jack's arms tighten around me, pulling me extra close to him. We both fell asleep, a satisfied and comfortable sleep.

Alright! Chapter 9 coming at you with 1100+ words!

Naked cuddles... Wowie

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in the next chapter!