Chapter 35 (Epilogue)

Your POV

I sat back on the couch, watching Seán playing with our children, Sam and Chase. They're twins, Sam a girl, Chase a boy. They both have Seán's eyes, smile, and hair color. They both have my nose, ears, and eye shape.

It had been five and a half years since our wedding day, the twins a product of our honeymoon. In a few months, the babies will be five. They're growing up too fast. Way to fast.

Seán looked over to me, his smile bright. He got up and sat beside me, putting his arms around me.

"I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you too, Seán." I giggled.

I had taken up calling him, strictly, Seán instead of Jack after our wedding. It just seemed better.

Seán started peppering kisses on my face and neck, making me laugh softly. Suddenly, two little bodies hopped onto us, their laugher high pitched and sweet.

"Hi, my babies. What are you guys doing?" I asked, placing a kiss on each of their foreheads.

"Getting snuggles, Mommy!" Sam yelled.

I smiled, thinking that her voice was just as loud as Seán's. Chase, on the other hand, was a little shy. More like me when I was a kid.

"And what about you, Chase?" Seán asked, tickling Chases stomach.

"I wanted cuddles too, Daddy." Chase giggled.

Seán and I opened our arms wide, smothering the kids with hugs and kisses. They started laughing, their laughter rubbing off on Seán and I.

We all laughed, all caught up in a big bear hug. A phone ringing caught us all off guard, causing us to jump. Seán grabbed the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jack! What do you and your family have planned today?" Mark asked.

"Uncle Mark!" Chase and Sam yelled.

"Kiddos! How are my favorite niece and nephew doing?" Mark asked back enthusiastically.

I smiled, "They were just getting cuddles, what are you, Amy, and Grace up to?"

Mark and Amy had gotten married the Spring after my and Seán's wedding, Mark proposing on Christmas, like he said he would. They had a baby girl shortly after; Her third birthday should be coming up anytime now.

"Oh, we were just thinking about visiting you guys. How does that sound?"

Chase and Sam went berserk, yelling and screaming, "Yes!"

"If you can, you're always welcome!" I yelled, hoping Mark could hear me.

"We can always come over, sis." Mark laughed.

Mark had convinced Amy to move over to Europe, right after Seán and I moved to Brighton. They ended up moving in a few blocks down from us, our kids having play dates very often.

"Well, hurry over then, the kids are excited to see you!" Seán yelled, the kids still freaking out.

"Alright, we'll be there soon!"

Seán hung up the phone then quieted the kids, "Listen, babies, we need to clean up these toys before Uncle Mark and Aunt Amy get over here, okay?"

The kids nodded and got up, immediately grabbing toys and throwing them in a big basket we had against the wall.

I always loved when Seán talked to the kids, mostly when he said, 'babies'. His accent really kicked in. And speaking of accents, Chase has a thick accent, and Sam missed out on an accent, sounding completely American. I'm sure as she talks to more people from around here, she'll gain one, but it might not be Irish, probably British.

Seán brought me out of my thoughts by standing up after placing a kiss on my cheek, helping the kids pick up. There was a knock at the door about ten minutes later, so I got up to get it.

I opened the door to see Mark holding Grace, Amy holding her big baby bump.

"You look like you're about to explode, Amy!" I said, laughing softly.

"You're getting there, (Y/n)." She giggled, patting my arm as she walked by.

That's right, Amy and I are both pregnant again. Amy is having another girl, and I'm having another boy.

"Hey, bub. Hey, Gracie! What's my girly doing?" I asked, starting to grab her.

"Sorry, sis. You can't pick anything up over 20 pounds, and she's 22 pounds. Now, go play, Gracie-Baby." Mark set her down and she ran off, following Amy into the living room. "So, how's that little one treating you?"

"Kicking like crazy. How's Amy dealing with her pregnancy?" I asked, looking over to Mark.

"She's had a few cramps over that past few days, but she's refusing to go to the doctor. Keeps claiming that that's not how it felt when she went into labor the first time."

"Did you tell her she needed to start walking more? That helped me with cramps, and it supposedly induced my labor."

"Yeah, I've told her that a few times, and she had started walking more, so that's good."

We walked into the living room to see Seán playing with all the kids while Amy sat and watched, rubbing her stomach. She hissed through her teeth, her face scrunching up.

Mark rushed over to her, his hands on her knees, sitting on his in front of her. "Amy? Baby, are you okay?"

"Mark, calm down, in fine." Amy grunted, not convincing neither adult in the room.

"I don't think you are." Mark said slowly. Amy's face suddenly became worried, so did Marks.

"My water just broke." Amy said calmly.

Alright! Chapter 35 coming at you with 1000+ words!

That's the last chapter! Don't worry, Amy gave birth easily, and so did (Y/n). Amy's baby's name is Amelia, (Y/n)'s baby's name being Marvin, if you wanted to know. (I'm sorry, I needed to make the babies names after something on Jack's channel. It was good for my soul 😂)

But yeah! That's the end of this book. I'm sad to see it go. But on another hand, happy. These books went on too long 😂. I think I'm satisfied with most of my work for the two books, in general.

But guess what? I'm making a new book! It's called "•High School With My Crush•" It's a Mark x Reader. I'm going to take a break from writing, gain some inspiration, and start writing and publishing! I'll even put a teaser in this book!

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in my next book!