Chapter 32

Guys... The photo above is Jack lookin like a fuckin snack I could nibble on 😂

Oof (Mind you, it's three am and I'm writing this shit (as in the whole chapter itself)... I am tired, but INSOMNIA IS MY BEST FRIEND!! I hate everything about insomnia. I neED FUCKING SLEEP, but nooOOOo, my dAMN BODY WONT LET ME GET ANYYYYYY skeratatuhhhh)

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Your POV

On the day of Jacks and my wedding, July 16th, I woke up alone, in a hotel near the church Jack wanted to get married at, because of the tradition of the groom not seeing the bride. Well, I wasn't exactly alone. Amy, Marzia, and Mika were shaking me awake.

"It's you're wedding day, wake up!" Amy yelled, shaking me.

"Alright, I'm up!" I groaned, keeping my eyes closed.

"When your eyes are closed, that means you're liable to fall asleep again, now get up!" Mika said, siting me up.

I opened my eyes only to see Marzia pulling me up into a stand position as Amy grabbed a fresh outfit for me. They started to strip me, but I took over, going over to my suitcase and grabbing a bra out of it and put my clothes on.

Amy set shoes in front of me and we rushed out of the hotel, no worries of meeting Jack because he stayed at a different hotel than me. And maybe because he didn't have to get up as early to get ready.

We finally made it to the church and Amy dragged my poofy dress out of the the trunk and we rushed in. I unzipped the bag the dress was in and marveled at it. It was a strapless white high-low dress, poofier than the fluffiest dog on Earth. The poof started at my hips, flowing elegantly down to the ground and dragging behind me. It had gems on the top half of it, making intricate designs.

The girls literally pulled my clothes off of me, including my bra. None of the reality that my wedding was today has settled in that well yet, so I didn't have much of a reaction. Mika put a strapless bra on me, careful not to touch my breasts. Amy and Marzia helped me step into the dress, then they pulled it over my body, zipping it up for me.

Marzia directed me over to a vanity that already had lots of makeup and hairstyling utensils, waiting to be used. She started on my makeup, putting barely any foundation on me. She moved on to my eyes, doing a lightly colored smokey eye. She put some wings on my eyes, so sharp that they could just fly away. (That's literally something my sister-in-law told me yesterday 😂) She put a pinkish color on my lips, just a few shades darker than my natural lip color. She put a few more minor touches to my face, then smiled and backed up.

I looked into the mirror and smiled; I actually looked beautiful. I never knew I could see myself as beautiful, but today, I've been proved wrong. Amy sat me back in the chair and worked on my hair, putting soft curls in it.

"Alright, guys. I need something new, something old, something borrowed, and something blue." (I think that's what the tradition is... Idfk because I've never been married 😂)

"Here's something new, these heels." Mika said, handing me a box.

"You've already gotten something borrowed, with was my makeup." Marzia laughed.

"And something blue can be this bouquet, because it has blue flowers." Amy stated, handing me the flowers.

I went over to my purse and searched for something old, which I knew what I needed. Once I found it, I pulled it out and smiled: My mother's grandmas barrette.

"Something old. Here we go!"

I handed the barrette to Amy and she put the barrette into my hair, placing the vail on with it, finishing off my look. I turned them before I looked in the mirror, waiting for their reactions.