Chapter 31

Your POV

I woke up super comfortable and warm, a smile already plastered to my face as I breathed in the scent that I've fell in love with. I fluttered my eyes open, Jack's scent getting masked with the smell of sex when I moved around. I crinkled my nose as I sat up, stretching and messing with my very knotted hair.

I moaned softly as I felt a warm hand rub over my back and around me, turning to see Jack's beautiful ocean eyes.

My smile got even brighter as I said, "Good morning, my handsome fiancé." (That's how you spell fiancé, right? Or is it fiancée? I've confuzzled myself.)

Jack broke out into a large smile himself, "Good morning to you, my gorgeous fiancé." He leaned over and placed soft kisses up from the small of my back to my shoulders, making me shiver and hold back a moan. He pulled me back into the bed and climbed on top of me, kissing me deeply. I ran my fingers down his already scratched up back, smiling at the fact that I did that.

We pulled back and Jack kissed my neck, placing soft kisses on the hickeys he had placed last night. He kissed over my shoulders that were also littered with hickeys, then rested his head on my chest. I played with his hair, vividly remembering what happened last night, which was probably the best sex I've ever had.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, startling us. Jack got up and grabbed a robe from the bathroom while I covered up with the duvet. Jack went down the small hall that lead to the door and looked through the peephole, then opened the door.

"Room service." A feminine voice said with a foreign accent.

"Uh, we're okay for now." Jack chuckled.

"Room service!" She yelled, her accent getting stronger.

"Please, ma'am, come back later. We don't need it right now."

"ROOM SERVICE!!" She yelled again and pushed her cart into the room, startling me.

Jack laughed as the woman went around the room, folding our strewn out clothes and setting them on the couch. She started to clean the bathroom, then figured out it hadn't been touched yet, other than the robe Jack had on.

She motioned for me to get up, but I shook my head, "I don't really have clothes underneath this."

"Up, up, up! I service this room!" She waved her arms around wildly, scaring me slightly. I grabbed up the duvet, wrapping it around my bare body as I stood up. "No, no, no! I make bed!"

I shook my head, "Oh hell no. Let me get some clothes first." I laughed, trying to get away from the woman that was climbing across the stained sheets.

She got a handful of the duvet and ripped it from me, exposing me. Jack was luckily beside me, so he jumped in front of me before the lady could see me.

"Let's go to the bathroom and get you a robe, shall we?" Jack asked, looking over his shoulder at me.

I nodded and we shuffled over to the bathroom, Jack standing by the door while I slipped a robe on and tied it up. I stepped out of the bathroom with my hands on my hips, "Doesn't she need to change the sheets? We kind of made a mess." I giggled.

"I guess not. I mean, I did book this room for two nights."

"Why?"

"Small vacation before we have to go and plan our wedding?"

I nodded, accepting his answer. "But still, she should change the sheets. I don't want to sleep in that mess again." I laughed.

"Well, I guess she didn't see it." Jack shrugged.

"Fucking hell, how could she not?" I snorted, trying to keep my laughter down.

"Yeah, I know."

The lady turned to look at us, then she looked back at the bed. "Something wrong?" She asked.

I nodded and walked over to the other side of the bed and pulled the duvet back, pointing to the stain. She looked at me and shrugged, "Your mess."

"Excuse me?" I chuckled, "Please, change the sheet."

She kept a blank face, "I don't understand." I could tell her native language wasn't English, probably Spanish. (I'm literally basing this woman off the maid in Family Guy 😂)

"Alright, Dora, change-o the-o sheets-o." I laughed. (Everything turns to Spanish when you put an 'o' at the end! (I'm sorry, I know I was really rude just then. It's was a joke. I don't discriminate on a daily bases.)) She nodded and went to her cart, grabbing a bed sheet. "What the... That worked?" I started laughing, accepting what had happened.

"Apparently." Jack laughed, shrugging. I walked over beside him and let the lady work, and soon enough, she changed all the sheets and left.

I looked over to Jack with an innocent smile, "So... You want to take a shower together?"

Jack smirked and nodded, "Yeah, but hang on, I need to go get something from the car. I packed it when I packed our fancy outfits."

I nodded and sat down on the bed while Jack grabbed his room key and jogged out of the room, wearing his shiny black shoes and a robe out into the parking lot. He was gone for about five minutes, then came back into the room with a suitcase, plopping it down onto the bed.

He unzipped it and grabbed a grocery bag full of shower utensils, like shampoo and conditioner, body wash, and face cleanser. He also grabbed a pair of boxers for himself, then some lace lingerie for me. I snorted as he smirked, motioning for me to follow him into the bathroom.

I got up, knowing what would happen once we both got naked: The same thing that happened last night, but quicker. He shut the bathroom door behind us and immediately came up behind me and untied my robe.

Alright! Chapter 31 coming at you with 1000+ words!

Oh, Jackaboy, you little horn-dog. *snaps fingers with a smirk while chuckling* You never fail to get (Y/n) naked... *cringes* (Wtf did I just come up with 😂😂)

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in the next chapter!