Chapter 18

(Like I said in the A/n in the last chapter, I'm not going to say what everyone got, mostly because I don't really know what some of the people I mention would want. I'm not that heartless not to care, though.

Also, uploading schedule is gonna be shitty until after January 7th... I'm out of school for Christmas break!

Anyway, ON TO THE STORY!)

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Your POV

I looked around the living room, seeing my and Jack's close family, other than his sisters and brothers. We were all gathered by the fireplace in comfortable Christmas themed clothing, the Christmas tree over near the corner of the room. Each person had all their gifts, either with them and already opened, marveling at what they got, or were still opening that last few presents, thanking the person that gifted them that item.

I looked down at my already opened  gifts, a smile on my face. I had gotten a custom phone case, from Ma an Pa, that had my YouTube logo and Jack's on it, little Septiceyes and (whatever you call your logo)s in a diagonal pattern all over the back.

I got the latest headphones, from Mark, to go along with my camera I got yesterday from him. They were (F/c) on the ear piece, black on the headband. (That's what that's called, right?)

I got all sorts of bath bombs, bubble bath jellies, lotions, and quite a few more things, from Mom, all of it in single packs, just placed into the bag. I guess we thought alike on gifts for each other.

My favorite gift I got was from Jack, which was a fluffy blanket that was my favorite color, some of my favorite chocolates, and a diamond necklace and earring set. The first two gifts sound like a good cuddle session to me, and the last one could go great with quite a few dresses I have for a date night.

"Thank you all for my gifts! I absolutely love them!" I said, everyone smiling back to me. Jack scooted closet to me and put his arm around me, laying his head on my shoulder.

He chuckled and cleared his throat, then came up to my ear, "I could give you a... special gift later if you want it." He whispered.

I giggled and shook my head, "No, it's okay, maybe another time though. I can't pass that offer up all the time."

Jack smirked, "Fine, you'll get that gift a few days from now, I guess."

"Wow Jack, can't wait any longer, can you?" I asked quietly, trying not to laugh.

"Well, when I have to look at such a sexy person like you, it's hard to contain myself." He spoke deeply, his voice making me get goosebumps.

I raised one eyebrow, "Really? I'm not sexy, baby." I said, shaking my head.

"Ohh, but you are." He said, nodding and kissing my cheek.

I chuckled and shook my head, "What ever you say, I'm not having this discussion, Jack." I laughed, waving my hand.

Jack laughed softly as he nuzzled his nose into my neck, tickling me slightly. I played with his hair, my fingers gently loosening knots that had worked up throughout the day. He kissed my neck softly, making tingles spread through my body with each kiss. I small smile was plastered on my face as I continued playing with his hair.

I looked over to Mark to see him staring at his phone, the smallest frown on his face. 'No one should be sad on Christmas...'

"Hey Mark, come with me." I said quietly, standing up after giving Jack a kiss on the cheek.

Mark got up and followed me into the kitchen, me rummaging through the fridge to find us something to drink while he leaned against the counter. "What's is it, sis?" He asked, trying to make his Tom sound cheery.

"What's bringing you down?" I asked as I turned around and shut the fridge door with my foot. I poured two glasses of homemade eggnog that wasn't spiked and handed one to him. (Let's just pretend Mark actually likes eggnog 😂)

He sighed, "How could you tell I wasn't happy?" I gave him a 'really?' look, making him chuckle. "Ah, of course, you have always known when something wasn't right with me... Well, what's wrong is that I am... missing Amy."

I smiled lightly, "Awe, that's sweet that you're thinking of her. Have you asked her out yet?"

Mark twiddled his thumbs a nervous smile on his face, "Not yet, but I was planning on having a late-Christmas/early-New Years date with her and asking her out then. How does that sound to you?"

I shrugged, "I don't know... I don't know her that well, so only you can tell me what she likes for now."

Mark hummed, then sighed, "I just really miss her, (Y/n). I wish she was here."

I looked over to him, over the rim of my glass, "You should've brought her with you."

"I thought about that, but then she wouldn't have gifts from anyone because no one expected her." Mark murmured, looking over to me.

I nodded slowly, "Yeah, that's true. But you could've spent more time with her."

"Where would she have slept? I doubt she would want to be in the same bed with me, considering we aren't even dating yet."

"That's also true. But, speaking of Amy, did she ever define that 'boyfriend' she mentioned a while ago?"

Mark perked up a little, "Oh yeah, that was an ex. She said his name was Simon, and he was a prick, but aren't all ex's pricks?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, pretty much."

We both took a few sips of our drinks, a short silence floating over us. Mark finished his drink and set the glass into the sink.

Mark cleared his throat, "I'm going to go back in there." He laughed and walked off, leaving me alone to think and finish my drink.

I leaned against the counter, the smell of eggnog and wood burning surrounding me. I breathed in the scent, enjoying it while it lasted. (I love the smell of wood burning. What about you?) Suddenly, I felt my stomach to a few flips, but they were gone before I knew it. I felt sort of sick, but fine at the same time. I rubbed the lower half of my stomach, thinking of what the growing baby would look like once it's out.

'I hope she has Jack's eyes and my hair color. I want a baby girl, so I could teach her lot of girly things, maybe. Jack and I would teach her all about video games, no doubt about it; It is our jobs, after all. Maybe she could be a YouTuber, if it's still functioning when she's older. I can't wait until she's born.' I smiled and rubbed my stomach some more.

Jack walked into the kitchen quietly, his footsteps barely catching my attention. I glanced up to him, then back to my hands on my stomach that were soon overlapped with Jack's hands. I looked up to him, a smirk on my face.

"Jack, I hope she's a girl." I said, my tone sounding unintentionally dreamy.

"I'm fine with either." He kissed my cheek, resting his chin on my shoulder.

I giggled softly, "Well, so am I, but I just want a girl more."

Jack chuckled, "That's fine with me."

"Seán, I love you." I said, really appreciating his attitude toward all my decisions and what's happening about and to us.

He smiled, "I love you too, (Y/n)."

He gave me a soft kiss on the lips, resting his forehead on mine after. "We probably need to get back to the family." I said quietly, remembering we had company.

"Yeah..." Jack sighed and let me go, both of us walking into the living room and taking a seat.

Alright! Chapter 18 coming at you with 1300+ words!

So, (Y/n) wants the baby to be a girl? What would you like them to be? (I'm not going to judge on your gender choice either way)

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in the next chapter!