Chapter 17

Your POV

After Mark went downstairs, I closed the door back and get back to Jack, snuggling up to him as he clicked on another video. I looked up to him, "Is your parents coming over, or are we going there, or what?"

"They're coming back here. They texted me last night about it, saying that they'll be here around three."

I nodded and looked back to the screen, seeing one of my videos, the latest livestream, the one that he came and comforted me on. I giggled and relaxed more into Jack, getting as comfortable as I could. Near the end of the video, the first jump scare happened, making me jump now, past me screeching in fear. Within five seconds, Jack was on screen, holding me in his arms.

Now that I'm watching it for myself, it looks pretty sweet, until he smirked before the next jump scare that I'm guessing he knew was coming. I looked over to him, "Did you know that scare was coming up?"

Jack snickered, "Do you want the truth, or a lie?"

"The truth, duh!" I said as I smacked his chest lightly.

"Yeah, I knew it was there. Don't worry though, I got scared on my video, too."

"Well, I wouldn't have known that because I was trying to avoid other videos about the game at all cost until I was able to play it for myself." (That's literally me when I know I can actually afford the game.)

Jack chuckled and looked over to the side, out the window. He suddenly gasped and pointed to the window, "IT'S SNOWING!" (Because it's Christmas... Idk if it snows in Ireland, or if it just rains a shit ton and they consider it snow. [Thats a joke, btw 😂])

He shot up out of the bed and squished his face against the window, a childish glint in his eyes. I smiled and went over to him, standing on my top toes to look over his shoulder at the snow.

"I haven't seen snow in years." I said, smiling as Jack moved out of the way.

He wrapped his arm around me, "Well, look now!" He chuckled, then smiled brightly, "Do you want to go out in the snow? Maybe make some snow angels and snowmen?"

I gasped and nodded vigorously as I ran over to the closet, whipping it open.  I grabbed multiple pairs of pants and long sleeve shirts. I got out of my other clothes, then I put two pairs of leggings on first. I put my old sweat pants back on over those and one more pair. I then put on two long sleeves, and a jacket. I put on some socks and gloves, then found a pair of boots Jack never wears and slipped them on, ready to go.

I waddled our of the room, hearing Jack laughing from behind me as he got dressed. I went down the stairs, meeting a confused looking Mark.

"Oh, hi Mark. IT'S SNOWING!" I pushed-well, waddled-past him, going for the door.

I heard footsteps behind me so I turned my whole body around, seeing Jack coming down the hallway. He had something pink in his hand and on his head, then handed me the pink cloth. I figured out it was a PMA beanie, giggling as I put it on.

"Ready?" I asked, my hand on the doorknob.

"Hell yeah!" Jack yelled.

I laughed and swung the door open, a gush of cold air pushing past us. Jack and I hurried outside and closed the door back, then Jack literally ran of the porch, landing in the six inch deep snow face first.

I giggled as I went down the steps and over to Jack, tapping his shoulder, "Hey, babe? Are you okay?"

"Call an ambulance, I'm already cold." He mumbled.