Chapter 21

Your POV

Jack and I got home after we ate at (F/r), flopping down onto the couch. I felt super tired, but it was only 6 pm. "You want to watch a movie?" Jack asked.

"Hm, Harry Potter marathon?" (Sorry if you don't like Harry Potter. But to the haters, BITCH, I'M A POTHEAD LMAO) (Oof)

Jack smiled and nodded, "I'll get it set up. We don't need snacks or anything since we just ate." He laughed as he stood up.

I watched him set up the TV, then go across the room the a bookshelf filled with movie cases, automatically converting it to a movieshelf. He popped in Sorcerers Stone and sat down, just to have me put my head in his lap. He chuckled softly as he played with my hair, calming every bone in my body.

Jack looked down at me, "You look super tired. You sure you don't want to go to bed? I'll go with you."

I shook my head, "No. I can stay up another three weeks because these damn movies go on for-fucking-ever. But! That's okay, because they're good."

Jack laughed at my tired words, still twirling my hair around his finger, "I don't think anyone could possibly stay up for three weeks straight, but okay. And the movies only last, all together, for a few hours, close to or over 12 hours." (I'm being serious. Those movies take for hell and ever to watch all together. Idk how long it takes to watch all of them, but I know (I think) I started watching the first movie at around 8 am one day, then watched the third to last movie around 9 pm.)

I shrugged, "Still, 12 hours is a long time. It makes me want to die just thinking about watching all of them tonight and into tomorrow, but let's go for it!"

Jack shook his head with a smile as he pressed play on the remote, the title screen fading to black, showing the copyright, then the actual movie started. As Jack played with my hair, I got more and more comfortable, my eyelids slowly closing.

Some time passed with me asleep, Jack watching the movie. I woke up to Jack's legs moving slightly underneath my head. I opened my eyes and looked at him, seeing he had a small smile on his face as he put his left hand on my right cheek.

"Babe, I'm going to bed, you want to come with me?" He asked as he stroked my cheekbone with his thumb.

I nodded and yawned, sitting up. We got up and turned everything off, made sure the front door was locked, then headed upstairs. I took off my pants and bra, laying down onto the comfortable bed, almost immediately falling asleep. Right before I did fall asleep, I felt arms wrap around me, then heard Jack whisper, "I love you."

The next morning, I woke up feeling colder than usual. I opened my eyes with a groan and sat up, looking around the room. 'Oh yeah, Jack got coffee. He probably needs to record today, too.'

As soon as I stood up, my stomach started churning. I bolted for the bathroom, skidding to a stop in front of the toilet, spilling everything inside of me out. After close to five minutes of vomiting and dry heaving, I sat back, wiping my mouth with tissue paper.

I flushed everything down and stood up slowly, my limbs being a little shaky from loosing so much fluids. I looked into the mirror, seeing my hair in a mess. I patted it down a little before brushing my teeth. I looked across the sink countertop, seeing my hairbrush. I grabbed it and gently brushed the knots out, wincing at the bigger knots.

Once I got done, I went back and sat down on the bed, hearing Jack yelling curse words. 'Yep, he's recording.' I giggled as I got my phone and put my headphones on, watching Jack's latest video. As I was watching, him recording reminded me that I really needed to.