Chapter 10

Okay, so quick A/n. (It's about my shitty updating schedule rn)

With how Mother Nature is being right now with the snow, I will be updating very slowly. It will depend on if I will be able to get out of my house or not. (Because I don't have WiFi.) But the good thing is, since I already have an everyday updating schedule, I'll be posting the chapters that I missed updating all in one day, giving you guys a shit ton to read.

Anyway, to sum that up, if I don't post one day, don't worry, I'll be posting that chapter and the ones missed as soon as I can.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Your POV

I woke up extremely warm and comfortable, a smile forming in my face as I breathed in the scent of Jack. The cinnamon and pine scent filled my senses, now with a hint of vanilla. 'I'll always want this smell when I wake up.' I snuggled up to him more, wanting to go back to sleep. I looked up at Jack, watching his peaceful sleeping face.

I heard a quiet grunt as Jack woke up, then yawned, "Good morning, princess."

I leaned up and pecked his lips, not wanting to get into a full blown kiss because I know my breath smelled really bad. "Good morning, babe."

He held me close then let go and stood up, stretching. He had a smile on his face, then I suddenly wiped away, "Oh my god..."

I got worried and sat up, not thinking about grabbing the blanket to cover my bare body. "What? What's wrong?"

"I probably got you pregnant..." He sighed and looked at me with sorrow filled eyes, "I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking." He pulled me into a hug, dragging me off the bed.

"Jack." I giggled and pulled back from him, "I've always wanted kids, so it's okay. Yeah, it's a little early in our relationship, but I'm still happy if I am pregnant."

Jack sighed, "I still shouldn't have let myself do that."

I pecked his lips quickly, hoping he didn't get a foul taste from my breath. "Baby, it's okay."

I went over to my suitcase and grabbed my toothbrush and went into the bathroom, brushing my teeth. Once I got done, I went back into our bedroom to see Jack with boxers on and sitting on the bed, running his hands though his hair.

"What did I do? I didn't mean for this to happen..." I heard Jack mumble.

I went over to him and lifted his face up with my hands on either side of his face, looking into his worried baby blues. "Jack, I've wanted this to happen. Like I said, it is sort of soon, but we'll be fine. Don't worry about it. If I am pregnant, it will be okay. We'll just have to go on with life, just a new person added to the group."

Jack pursed his lips, "I'm happy you're okay with being pregnant, but what if something's wrong with the baby? Like, mentally or physically? What if we can't handle what's going to happen? What are we going to do? What if I'm not a good dad?"

I smiled softly, "Seán, we can do this. You're going to be an extraordinary dad. I'm going to try my best to be a good mom. And if something is wrong with the possible baby, we can care for it as best as we can. We'll be okay."

I kissed his forehead and hugged him, accidentally sitting in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me more into his lap, so I hugged him back, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck.

"I love you so much, baby." Jack said, kissing my shoulder.

"I love you more, babe." I kissed his neck and pulled back, both of us smiling. "Now, I'm going to get some clothes on and record some videos, because I know I'm late with uploading." I kissed his cheek and got up, going over to my suitcase I still need to unpack and got some clothes out, choosing a more comfortable look for today.

I grabbed a maroon sweater and black tights, grabbing my glasses (optional), and going off into Jack's recording room.

Jack's POV

"I'm going to get some clothes on and record some videos, because I know I'm late with uploading." She kissed my cheek, then got up, grabbing a sweater and tights and slipping them on over some underclothes. She left the room, leaving me alone for probably a few hours.

I sighed and leaned back onto the bed, thinking. 'Why did I let myself do this? Why can't I go back and fix this... mistake? I know, every baby is a miracle, but it's too early. I'm not ready. Is this karma for even thinking about getting her pregnant? I shouldn't have even thought about it. How are we going to tell my and her family? Especially Mark? He's going to be so pissed. What are we going to do?"

I ran a hand through my hair, squeezing my eyes tightly shut. I let out a long, stressful sigh, wishing this would all go away.

"I should've pulled out."

I sat up and looked around the room, noticing dirty laundry laying randomly about our room. I picked them up and put them in the laundry basket, then looked around again. I heard light pitter patter of (Y/n)'s feet coming up the stairs, to I turned to look like I was actually doing something. (Me 😂)

The door swung open and (Y/n) came into the room, frantically looking for something. "Jack? Have you seen my phone? I need to call Mark, he was wanting to talk about Amy."

I nodded and went over to the bed, pulling back the blankets that the phone was buried under; I felt it underneath me while I was laying there. I handed it to her and she thanked me with a kiss, then went back downstairs to record, or talk to Mark.

I grabbed some sweatpants and a t-shirt, slipping them on and heading downstairs. I went to the kitchen, looking for my coffee. As I started to make it, I quickly realized that I was out. I groaned softly to myself and went to my recording room and knocked, the door swinging open a few seconds later.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to run to the corner shop real fast, I'm out of coffee."

(Y/n) smiled and nodded, "Well, I'm going to stay here. I need to start editing this video. I love you, see you soon." She kissed me, her hands cupping my cheeks. I kissed her back, then she pulled back and smiled, closing the door lightly.

I went upstairs to grab some jeans, took off my sweatpants and put the jeans on, then my socks and shoes and headed out the door.

I got into my car and drove to the store, parking in the oddly small parking lot. I got out and went in, finding my coffee and on my way to the cashier, I spotted the alcohol section. 'I'm out of most of my drinks. Time to restock.'

I grabbed whiskey, vodka, wine, and two packs of beer, each pack having 24 bottles in it. I also grabbed this supposedly 'old' Irish whiskey, putting it in the basket as well.

I went to pay, then got everything bagged up, and headed back home.

Alright! Chapter 10 coming at you with 1200+ words!

What if you are pregnant?

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in the next chapter!