Chapter 5

Sorry for my inactivity. It snowed a shit ton and I didn't get out of my house until today. So, that being said, here's the chapters I needed to post those days!

Your POV

"Let's go to the coffee shop down the street."

I nodded as I took Jack's hand and we walked out, the air smelling a lot fresher than the cigarettes and vape clouds. We got into his car, then he pulled a random auxiliary cord from his pocket, making me raise my eyebrows a little.

"What? These are for my headphones." He gestured to the backseat, getting me to look back there. There was his gaming headphones, laying alone in the backseat.

"When did you put those back there? I thought this was your first time in this car?" I asked, honestly confused.

"I put them in here today, when we left. Don't you remember?" Jack raised one eyebrow, a slight smirk on his face.

I shake my head, "No..."

He chuckled and plugged the cord into his phone, then started playing Mr. Brightside, getting me to sing. (I'm getting REALLY obsessed with that song... I posted a meme about it on an app called IFunny and got 50k likes. My friend reminded me about that earlier today 😂)

Next, he played Dirty Little Secret (by The All-American Rejects), getting me to sing more, and also remember back when we were in America, then him showing me his fanart of me naked. I chuckled while singing, the image of his red face flashing in my mind.

The next song was Slow Motion (by Trey Songs, I fucking love that songggggg omg), which had me feeling myself slowly, side eyeing Jack, a large smirk on both of our faces while I tried not to laugh. He even put his hand on my thigh jokingly which made me burst out in laughter and quit 'dancing'.

He played a few more songs, which were metal, reminding me of the time we went roller skating, with me falling and getting a shit ton of bruises.

We pulled into a small parking lot in front of a small café, bright flowers, that I'm assuming was fake because it's winter, in pots on either side of the door. A little canopy draped over the door, extremely faded red and white stripes running down it. The building was petite and painted a light pink, the door being a darker pink. The sign on the side of the building said the name, but I couldn't read it because it was in a different language. Behind the store was all the city, in front of it a thicket of trees that stretched for miles.

Jack took my hand and lead me into the shop, taking me to a table. He sat across from me and smiled, causing me to smile back at him. A waitress came over to us, a notepad in hand.

"Hello, I'm Patty and I'll be taking your orders. What would you like?" She asked with a heavy Irish accent.

"Do you have a (F/h/d)?" I asked.

"Yes, lass, we do! Is that what you want?"

"Yes, please." I smiled.

"Black coffee for me." Jacks accent sounded like it got a bit heavier; Maybe Patty's accent was rubbing off on him.

Patty smiled, "It'll be right out for you!"

Patty went back behind the counter, fixing our drinks. I looked over at Jack, a smile on my face.

"Jack, your accent changed. It got heavier. Is the people rubbing off on you? Not that I'm complaining; I love your accent so much."

Jack smiled, "Maybe. I don't know, really. My accent changes all the time, it just depends on where I am, I think."