Chapter 26

Last chapter for today...

But guess what? I'm working on a new book! It's a Markiplier x Reader! (no relation to this book) I got inspired at 3 am and started writing on it lmao. I'll put a teaser in this book (and my CrankGamePlays one) when I find a good place for it.

Also, WE GOT OVER 100 READS!! That's crazy! My writing is shit 😂😂

That's all, go now!

ON TO THE STORY!!

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Your POV

After the polyp was removed, Dr. Schneep kept me back in the room to make sure I would be okay, also meaning I would have to stay back for about thirty minutes extra. Once Dr. Schneep came back in, about twenty five minutes into the thirty, he gave me a small cup of water as he explained what I could and couldn't do.

"Alright, (Y/n), you can to anything that you want, as long as you don't have sex, or as long as it doesn't strain your body too much. We don't want a complication in the healing process, now would we?"

I shook my head and took a sip of water. "Thanks, Doc. How much longer do I have now? Jack is probably worried."

He checked his watched, "You should be able to go back now. Follow me."

We both headed back to the original exam room, finding Jack sitting in his chair, staring out of the window with his knee bouncing rapidly. Once the door had opened, his head shot over to us, a smile forming once he seen me. He got up and came over to me, kissing me forehead.

The doctor chuckled and looked at his clipboard, then back to us, "(Y/n), I'll need to see you in two weeks, same time, to make sure your healing properly, and Jack, I'll tell you what I told (Y/n) a second ago. No sex, and no huge strains on the body, it'll effect the healing process."

Jack and I nodded, then looked at each other, "That's sounds okay." I said, looking back to the doctor.

He smiled, "Then you're free to go! I'll see you all in two weeks!"

We all walked out of the room and Jack and I went home, concluding with me sitting on the couch while Jack recorded videos. I was watching a movie that had a couple that was having problems between themselves, then separated, and met again a few years later, finding out they had still loved each other all that time.

I had ended up crying at the sappyness of the movie, happy with the ending, which the two main characters ended up together. As the credits rolled, I clapped to myself, fully enjoying the movie and it's plot. After it ended, it was searching for another movie on Netflix until I heard loud laughter, then my 'name' being called.

"Princess! Come here! Come look at this!" Jack called.

I giggled at his laughter and went to him, finding him leaned back in his chair, trying to contain his laughter. I walked over to him and he patted his lap, signaling for me to sit down. I obliged and sat down, looking at the screen. There was a paused video, probably waiting for me to watch.

He reached up to grab his headphones and reached them to me, so I slipped them over my ears. He pressed the space button, a funny Japanese commercial playing. I laughed as I watched the chaos (C H A O S [reference to Jack's twitter]) that was happening, not really understanding that the commercial was for.

Once it ended, I took the headphones off slowly, looking at Jack. "What was that?"

He shrugs, "I don't know. But it made you laugh."

I smiled and nodded, "Yep, it did."

He kissed my cheek, then my neck, and looked back to the computer or camera. He chuckled and leaned his head on mine, "I have the most beautiful girlfriend, don't I?"

I giggled and looked at him, seeing him smiling at me, "Jack..." I kissed his cheek and got off of him, going back out to the living room.

I sat down, my smile fading away. The smell of the coffee that had been brewed after we got home didn't make me sick anymore. 'That's a big change.' I sighed, rubbing my lower stomach out of habit. I quickly realized what I was doing and moved my hand away, figuring it was useless to even touch my stomach now. 'There's nothing special there now.'

I shook my head and grabbed the remote again, clicking on a random recommended movie. As I was watching the movie, Jack appeared by my side, putting his arms around me. Just his presence around me makes me happy, so with his arms around me, I'm completely overjoyed.

A smile immediately spread across my face, my thoughts from a few seconds ago fading quickly. I sighed happily and hugged him back, getting into a more comfortable position. We ended up with me laying on my back, my head on the armrest of the couch, with Jacks torso between my legs and his head on my upper stomach. We had our arms wrapped around each other, cuddling.

I enjoyed the moment as much as possible, playing with his hair. We laid there together for what felt like hours until his stomach growled, making us laugh softly.

He got up, hovering over me slightly, pressing a soft kiss on my lips. "I'm going to go get some food, want anything?"

"Where are you going?" I asked, a slight tinge of worry about him leaving hitting me.

He chuckled, "The kitchen, don't worry."

I sighed out of relief and sat back, "I'm not that hungry. I haven't felt like eating for the last few days, anyway."

Jack popped his head back into the living room, concern on his face, "When was the last time you ate?"

The question took me aback, I didn't really have a memory of eating recently. I haven't had an appetite recently. "Oh, a little while ago." I lied slightly. I know I've eaten, just not within the last 24 hours.

Jack raised an eyebrow, "Really? I don't believe that. I'm going to make enough food for both of us, and you better eat."

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Okay, Dad." I laughed, running a hand over my face.

Jack chuckled, "That's what I thought."

I scoffed, laughter wanting to burst from me, but I kept it back. He went back to the kitchen to prepare what food he going to, leaving me partially alone; He was only a yell away, but not in the same room.

My smile tried to fall away again, but I kept my mind on Jack, trying to stay away from topics that I knew would lead to me thinking about the baby. Soon enough, Jack came back into the living room, two plates of hot food in each hand. He set them down on the coffee table and ran back off, coming back with drinks.

We ate together, then after we finished, we watched random shows and movies until we fell asleep in the same position from earlier.

Alright! Chapter 26 coming at you with 1100+ words!

A little bit of a brighter chapter...

Anyway, I think this book is nearing its end. I already know what I'm going to do for it, too. There will probably be less than ten more chapters, guys.

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in the next chapter!