Chapter 4

If you have been on my Instagram, you would have seen this fanart already, but here it is! If you couldn't tell, I'm having a bit of an anime faze. Well, not watching it, just reading and drawing it 😂

And I just realized that some of it is uneven. Can you figure out what it is?

I DREW THAT, YOU GUYS! I'm surprised. I don't know what to think of it. What do you think? Is it good or nah?

ON TO THE CHAPTER!!

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Your POV

Jack and I grabbed our jackets and headed out the door, a cold breeze and gray sky's flowing in. Jack stopped me before I could go down the steps, turning me around. "We were going to walk around, but I think it'll be too cold, so I'm going to grab the car keys and we'll ride around Dublin!"

I smiled and nodded, waiting for him on the porch. He came back out and shut the front door, a smile on his face. He took my hand into his and lead me to the car, opening a door to a yellow Lamborghini. (That is what Jack said he wanted a while ago, right? I can't remember if that's what he said or not rn.)

I smiled at him, "I guess you got your dream car a while ago?"

He smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I got it shipped in while I was in America."

I got in and he shut the door lightly, him doing the same on his side. Jack started it up, the engine purring loudly, making him smile. He reeved it up, making him smile get wider.

"Oh my god... It's like a dream come true! I finally saved up enough money to pay it off, then bought it, and now I'm getting to drive it for the first time. Damn... This is great."

I smiled at him, "That's good, baby." I kissed his cheek, then he looked at me, his face beaming.

"And to make the whole experience better, I have a beautiful woman in here with me!" He kissed me, his hand resting on my jaw. I leaned more into the kiss, then he tilted his head.

After our little make out session, Jack put it in drive and started driving, saying that it drove so smoothly, making me giggle.

"I'm so happy I'm here with you, babe." I said, placing my hand on Jack's that ended up on my thigh.

"Oh yeah, speaking of being here, we need to get you to be and Ireland citizen. So you're legal to live here, you know."

"Oh... Mark told me about that, but I forgot... Well, until now."

"You can do it online, or in person with someone. Either way, you would get help."

I looked over at him, "So, you'd help me with the test? Couldn't you just take it for me?"

Jack chuckled, "I mean, I could, but I probably shouldn't. We could get in trouble."

I sighed, "Well..." I look around the neighborhood, seeing houses set up in rows beside the road, children running through the yards, regardless of the cold weather. I look back over at Jack, admiring him. His eyes were filled with joy from his new car. He had a never-ending smile plastered on his face.

He glanced over at me, "What do you want to see? I could take you to a park, bowling alley, mall, coffee shop, aquarium, movie theater, or a bar." He chuckled, "So, which one?"

I blinked a few times, taking in all he said, "Uh, how about the bowling alley?"

He smiled, "Good choice."