12

Jungkook enters his room just to find you asleep in his shirt. He smiles as he walks to you and sits down next to your sleeping figure.

He traces the outline of your face with his index finger. Your eyes flutter open and you look at Jungkook. Your heart stops beating for a second. Jungkook stares at you. You sit up, your hair falling on your face as you look down on your lap.

"I couldn't reach for the bags. So I had to use one of your shirts. I hope you don't mind." You say. Jungkook chuckles softly.

"I don't mind at all, you look adorable in my clothes anyways." You blush.

"There's something I need to tell you." His voice is serious, you look at him with a slightly tilted head.

"What?" You ask.

Jungkook stares at you. No, he can't. He can't do this. He can't tell you. He'll tell you when he's sure if the baby is his or not.

"Nothing." He shakes his head. You look at him confused.

"But-" you're cut off as Jungkook slams his lips onto yours. Your eyes are open wide, while his is shut. He kisses you and you slowly close your eyes. You loved it when he kissed you. You loved it when he would hold you.

He pushes you against the bed and hovers above you. You feel as if your heart is going to beat out of your chest.

Jungkook feels tingly again, he loves the feeling of your lips on his. His hand travels up your, or his shirt. He feels your soft smooth skin on his finger tips. He can't hold himself any longer. He wants you, he needs you.

He pulls back and takes off his jacket along with his dress shirt. You stare at his toned body, his abs and his defined V line. He smirks as he sees you stare at him. He rips the shirt off your body and you gasp.

He stares at your chest hungrily. You're not wearing a bra.

"You slut." He chuckles as he kisses down your neck. Sucking, licking and biting. You moan as he sucks on your sweet spot. His lips travel down to your chest. He takes your breast in his mouth and swirls his tongue over your nipple. You cover your mouth to avoid anymore sinful sounds escaping your mouth.

Jungkook pins your hands above your head.

"Don't hide your moans from me, they're music to my ears." He kisses your jaw and you whimper.

He travels down in between your legs and tears your panties away. You gasp as you feel the cold air hit against your wet core.

"So wet for me." He teases. Your chest heaves up and down as Jungkook kisses up your inner thigh.

He gets closer and closer to your core. He blows air onto your wetness and you moan. Jungkook doesn't waste another second as he plunges his tongue into you. You moan loudly as soon as his tongue came into contact with your core.

Jungkook isn't a fan of giving woman oral, but your body deserves it. He wants to know how you taste.

He continues you eat you out. Your moans get louder. "Louder." He demands and you obey.

Your sweet moans are addicting to Jungkook. He can't get enough.

"S- something's coming." You breath out. "Let it out." He demands as he sucks on your Clit. You push your head against the pillow as a loud moan escapes your mouth as your orgasm washes over you.

Jungkook licks you up. "Sweet." he licks his lips as he eyes you. Your cheeks are red, forehead slightly sweaty. Hair sticking on your face.

He unbuckles his pants and throws them across the room, landing on the floor with a thud. Your eyes widen at his size. Jungkook smirks wickedly at your reaction.

He kisses your forehead to let you know its okay. He aligns himself at your entrance, you moan softly when his tip touches your core. He pushes himself in slowly, you bite on your lip to prevent screaming out in pain.

Jungkook notices that you're in pain and kisses you, intertwining your fingers together. After he's all in he stays for a while to let you adjust to his member.

You nod, signalling him to move. He moves his hips, moans of pain turns to moans of pleasure. Jungkook thrusts into you in an inhuman speed.

"So fucking tight." He says through gritted teeth as he continues to fuck you senseless. You moan loudly. Jungkook becomes sweaty, his bangs sticking to his forehead. He slows down, but he thrusts harder and deeper. He kisses your collar bone all the way up to your neck.

You moan as he kisses you. His tongue dancing with yours. The bed moves and creeks every time he thrusts into you. Soon the feeling from earlier returns. Your walls tighten around him and he hisses. He knows you're going to cum, he's going to as well.

"Cum for me baby." He says against your ear, brushing his lips against your ear.

You cum with a loud moan. Jungkook cums inside of you, staining your walls with his seeds. The both of you are panting. Jungkook looks at you, your mouth slightly apart, a trail of saliva trailing down your mouth.

He kisses you. With love and passion.

He doesn't know his true feelings for you yet, but what he does know is that you're his. And no one will change that.