20

"So what does this make us?" You mumble, Jungkook looks at while he bites the inside of his cheek.

"I- I don't know, I've never been in a relationship before." Jungkook admits.

"Me too." You say, Jungkook chuckles.

"I know." He replies. You look at him with widen eyes.

"What how!?"

"I asked one of my friends to do a background check about you." He answers and you shift in your space, feeling nervous and kinda creped out.

"Stalker." You mumble and Jungkook chuckles.

"That I am," he says and you look at him with wide eyes. "For you." He completes his sentence with a smirk and you playfully punch him in his shoulder. He laughs.

"Should we go back inside? I'm pretty sure people are wondering where you are." You say.

"True, but I don't want to go back inside. I prefer staying out here, with you." He gives you his signature smile and you shake your head with a small smile on your face.

"Let's go." You take his hand and lead him back inside. Jungkook just stares at you, a goofy smile on his face.

As soon as the two of you rejoin the party, you hear loud chattering, people laughing as they talk to each other. Soft music playing on the background.

"Mr Jeon, lovely to see you here." A tall man with black hair greets Jungkook. Jungkook looks uninterested and merely nods.

"My, my," the man looks at you. "She's very beautiful. You hit the jackpot." He says to Jungkook, Jungkook can tell you're uneasy by the way the mans looking at you.

Jungkook snakes his arm around your waist and kisses your cheek, you blush crimson.

"I know." Jungkook answers. "So, what do you want," Jungkook turns to the man. "Shiro."

Shiro chuckles.

"Nothing, just wanted to see how you are. I mean, weren't you supposed to get married to your secretary, you know the one you impregnated." Shiro smirks at Jungkook, Jungkook's eyes darken with anger.

You feel your world crashing down on you.

What? Jungkook got his secretary pregnant? You back away from Jungkook. Jungkook looks at you and shakes his head.

"Y/n, lets me explain." Before Jungkook can reach for you, you run out. Jungkook glances at Shiro with a deadly look and turns to run after you.

"Y/n! Wait!" Jungkook chases you. You run faster, sobbing. You're about to rub across the road when Jungkook catches your arm quickly spinning you around, the car that was about to knock you drives away.

"Are you crazy!?" He shouts at you. "You could've gotten hit by a car!" He shouts again and you look at him.

"When were you going to tell me you made your secretary pregnant!?" Now its your turn to shout.

"Let me explain goddammit!" He shouts at you and you flinch. Jungkook takes a deep breath and holds your shoulders.

"Its not my child." Jungkook says and your eyes widen.

"But that guy said that you-"

"Oh so you're going to believe people you don't even know now!?" He shouts and you flinch. "Look Y/n. The child is not mine, She lied." Jungkook explains. "Are you sure?" You ask, sobbing.

Jungkook kisses your tears away and hugs you, you melt into the hug and hug him back.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"I'm sorry." You apologize. "I should've let you explain, I'm sorry." You sob into his chest. Jungkook breaks the hug and wipes away your tears with his thumb. He kisses your forehead.

"Shh." He places a kiss on your nose.

"Its fine." He kisses you. You melt into the kiss, kissing him back. The kiss is passionate, full of love.

He pulls away and hugs you again.

"Don't leave me, please." He begs you.

You hug him.

"Never."