17

*I feel sick, and I'm all emo...but here's a gift to y'all, its Taegi🌚*

As soon as Taehyung and Yoongi enter their room, Taehyung finds himself thrown onto the bed with Yoongi on top of him.

"God i love you so much." Yoongi says capturing Taehyung's lips with his. The kiss is hot, sloppy and lustful.

Taehyung moans as Yoongi slides his hand up his shirt, rubbing Taehyung's nipple with his thumb. Yoongi's lips travel down to Taehyung's neck, he bites down hard making the younger gasp in both pain and pleasure. Yoongi rubs his knee on Taehyung's crotch, teasing the younger. Taehyung whines.

"P- please." Taehyung whines.

"Please what babyboy?" Yoongi teases.

"Please master, f-fuck me!"

Yoongi smirks. "I'd love to." And with that Yoongi takes off their clothes, he aligns himself at Taehyung's entrance, slipping in. Taehyung gasps. Its been a while since they've had sex, Yoongi had gotten bigger.

"S- so big." Taehyung gasps as Yoongi moves his hips, thrusting in and out of the younger. He moves his hips slow, but its hard. Making his cock go deeper and deeper into the younger male.

He hits Taehyung's prostate making the younger scream in pure ecstasy. Yoongi continues to abuse Taehyung's spot.

Taehyung doesn't want to cum, but Yoongi is making that impossible.

Taehyung is about to cum, but Yoongi doesn't allow it. He stops moving and Taehyung whines in frustration.

"Not so fast babyboy." Yoongi flips Taehyung around on all fours. He then enters Taehyung again, making the younger moan louder.

"F- faster!" Taehyung whines. He then feels a sting on his ass.

"What was that babyboy?" Yoongi asks. Taehyung forgot how dominate Yoongi can be.

"Please m- master! P- please go f- faster!" Taehyung pants and Yoongi smirks.

"That's better babyboy." Yoongi picks up his pace, driving the younger insane. Yoongi's hips meets Taehyung's ass, Yoongi groans as Taehyung tightens around him.

"Babyboys gonna cum?" Yoongi asks and Taehyung nods fast. The headboard hits the wall every time Yoongi moves his hips.

"Cum babyboy." Yoongi commands. Taehyung cums instantly, and Yoongi follows soon after. Spilling his cum inside of Taehyung whose drained. Yoongi chuckles with a smirk.

"Not so fast babyboy, we're not done yet." Yoongi sits down, pulling Taehyung onto his lap.

"Ride me babyboy." Yoongi commands. Taehyung happily obeys, even though he's tired. He can never get tired of this.

Taehyung sinks himself down onto Yoongi, earning a groan from him.

He starts to bounce up and down on Yoongi's dick, Yoongi holds Taehyung's hips to help him move faster.

Taehyung clings onto Yoongi as he continues to ride him. "I- I'm cumming!" Taehyung breathes out. "S- shit, me to babyboy." And with that they both cum. Taehyung spilling himself on Yoongi's abs and chest.

"S- sorry." Taehyung apologizes, breathless. Yoongi smiles and kisses Taehyung. "Its fine." He mumbles in between the kiss.

"God I love you." Taehyung kisses Yoongi. "I love you too, baby boy."