25

"So why are we here again?" Asked Yoongi who took a seat at their normal spot at the bar. Hoseok and Jimin were already sitting down, hand in hand with smiles on their faces.

"Could you be patient? Jungkook still needs to come." Jin said taking a sip of his drink. Yoongi rolled his eyes, soon getting slapped on the shoulder by Taehyung.

"Ouch! What was that for!?" Yoongi asks, holding his shoulder while looking at his husband.

"For being rude and impatient." Taehyung glares at the older.

"Fine fine." Yoongi sits properly.

Soon Jungkook enters the bar, the boys see's him and calls for him.

"Yo jungkook, here." Namjoon says waving. Jungkook walks to them with his hands stuffed in his pocket and takes a seat.

"Okay okay." Jimin stands up.

"The reason why we called you here," he looks at Hoseok.

"Is because Hoseok and i are getting married." He smiles. The group of boys start clapping, shouting and awing. All except Jungkook who's just clapping in slow motion.

"Finally." Jungkook spoke.

The couple giggled.

"And, there's something else." Hoseok spoke up.

"What?" questioned Taehyung.

"There's something that I've been hiding for all of you," Hoseok looks down and takes a deep breath.

"4 years ago, I had surgery. I had a womb placed in me." He said, the boys were shocked.

"Hobi," Jin spoke up. "Why didn't you tell us?" He asked.

"Yeah," Namjoon said. "We're your friends hobi, we would've understood." He says. Hoseok nods.

"I just didn't you guys to think lowly of me." He sniffles. Jimin sits down and takes his soon to be husbands hand in his and rubs it in a calming way.

"We would never." Yoongi said. The rest nodded in agreement.

"We love you for you hobi, nothings going to change that." Taehyung spoke.

"Thank you, you guys. It really means a lot to me." Hoseok said, wiping a few tears away that had fallen onto his cheeks. Jimin kisses Hoseok's head and intertwines their fingers.

"Oh and, um I'm pregnant." Hoseok says. And that's when the group lost it. They started screaming so loudly. Taehyung started jumping on his seat, Yoongi trying to calm down his husband. Jin and Namjoon both clapping loudly and cheering. Jungkook was grinning.

Hoseok and Jimin felt so happy in the moment.

After their celebration, they all separated and went home. Hoseok and Jimin left together, so did Taehyung and Yoongi. Jin and Namjoon left individually and Jungkook went home alone.

Jungkook entered the room to find you sitting on the bed with a book in your hand, your glasses were on and you were busy reading. You look up from the book and smile at him.

He returns the smile.

"You seem happy." You close your book and leave it on the nightstand.

"I am." He says, walking over to you, plopping himself on the bed next to you and loosening his tie.

"Oh? Why's that?" You ask.

Jungkook grins and tells you what happened.

"Oh my gosh, that's amazing!" You squeal. Jungkook nods with a smile.

"Um, you wanna meet them?" He asks and you nod instantly.

"Yes!"

Jungkook laughs and nods.

"Okay, I'll set something up." He says and your eyes sparkle from excitement.

"Thank you." You say without thinking. Jungkook smirks and grabs your face and kisses you. You blush.

"You know, you should start saying thank you more." He says with a smirk on his face. You snort and roll your eyes.

"Pervert." You slap his chest.

Jungkook laughs.

"Go shower." You say, pointing to the bathroom. Jungkook smirks.

"Join me." He says as he brushes his nose against your neck, goosebumps appear on your skin.

"Go. Shower." You glare. Jungkook laughs.

"Okay okay." He puts his arm up in surrender and gets up to goes to shower.

You giggle.

Jungkook enters the bathroom, but before locking it he wiggles his eyebrows in a comedic way making you laugh.

Who knew this side of Jungkook existed.