31

"So you're going to let us meet her, tonight?" Taehyung questions. Jungkook nods.

"I'm so excited!" Hoseok grins.

"Yeah, me too. This is the first time Jungkook has ever been in a relationship." Namjoon says, holding Jin's hand.

"We're not in a relationship." Jungkook clears.

They looked at him with questionable looks.

"But you said that she's your girl, right?" Jimin questions. Jungkook nods.

"I did, but I never said that we were in a relationship."

They stay silent.

"Do you have feelings for her?" Hoseok asks.

Jungkook stiffens.

"I dont know."

"Then why haven't you degraded her? Why are you letting her live with you. Why are you calling her your girl." Yoongi asks with a raised brow.

"Because she's different." Jungkook answers.

"I see." Yoongi says.

||

"Jungkook I'm scared." You say, Jungkook hugs you from behind.

"Why?" He asks, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"What if they don't like me?" You ask, pouting.

"They'll love you, they can't wait to meet you" he says, making you feel a bit relieved.

"One question though, you aren't homophobic right?" He asks. You playfully elbow him and he holds his stomach dramatically. You laugh.

"Of course not you silly bunny." You giggle, Jungkook raises a brow at you.

"Silly bunny?" He asks, you nod.

"Yep, because you look like a bunny when you smile and you're silly."

Jungkook glares at you.

"Come on, we're gonna be late." He walks out and you laugh before following him.

Jungkook stops. You stop too, he turns around to face you. "Give me your hand." Jungkook says. You look at him confused but give him your right hand anyways. Jungkook takes out a ring and a bracelet from his pocket, you stare at in awe. You quickly retreat your hand. "Nope." You shake your head. Jungkook looks at you with furrowed brows.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because you spoil me too much." You glare at him, Jungkook chuckles and takes your hand. He slips on the ring in your index finger and the puts the bracelet on.

"Never take them off, okay?" He looks at you, you stare at him.

"Okay."

"Right, we're here." Jungkook parks the car in parking lot.

The two of you enter the bar, soon being greeted by a group of men.

"Yo Jungkook." A guy smiles at Jungkook, showing his dimples.

He looks at you and smiles widely. "Oh, hey Y/n." He greets. You look at him with wide eyes.

"Jungkook told us about you." Another guy says, his smile is so freaking bright. Its adorable.

Your mouth forms a 'O' shape and you nod. You smile at them. "Hello." You greet them.

Soon after getting to know about them, you find out that all of them are gay. And you find it really cute for some odd reason. You congratulated Jimin and Hoseok on their pregnancy.

"Jungkook," you tug onto his sleeve. He looks at you and smiles. The boys carefully watching the scene. Its rare to see Jungkook smile. They feel happy that their maknae finally found someone.

"I have to go to the bathroom." You say in a whisper, Jungkook smirks.

"Should I come too?" Your eyes widen and you slap his shoulder.

"Pervert." You mutter, standing up. "Excuse me." you smile at the group and leave.

"I cannot believe this." Yoongi stares at the younger with his mouth slightly open, the rest laugh and Jungkook rolls his eyes, soon chuckling with a smile on his lips.

"You love her Jungkook." Jin says, Jungkook looks at Jin. "You really do love her." Jin says again, deep down inside Jungkook knows that Jin's right. He knows that whatever Jin said about him loving you is true.

"Yes," Jungkook says making the rest look at him in shock at his sudden confession.

"Yes I do love her." Jungkook smiles.

"I'm glad our maknae finally grew up." Jimin teases, Jungkook rolls his eyes and smiles.

||

Once you were done you went to wash your hands, after that you look into the mirror, getting a shock as a woman was standing behind you. Before you can react she hits you on your head with a bat.

Everything goes black.

||

Jungkook taps on the table impatiently. The rest notice this.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asks.

"Y/n, she's been gone for some time." Jungkook answers. They chuckle.

"I'm going to go look for her." Jungkook gets up.

"Alright, we'll be here." Namjoon says. Jungkook nods and walks to the direction of the female rest room.

He knocks on the door.

"Y/n?"

No reply.

He knocks again.

"Y/n?" He calls again. After waiting out for a while he decides to walk in, not caring if its a female rest room.

"I'm coming in." He says, opening the door to the it completely empty. Jungkook grows confused, then a sparkly object lying on the floor gets his attention. His eyes widen and he quickly picks it up.

The bracelet he gave to you.

He rushes out and back to the group. The guys look at him with wide eyes.

"What's wrong Jungkook?" Hoseok questions.

"Y/n's missing."