36

"Aish...I'm craving for donuts.*

____________________

5 years later.

"Jungkook could you get the kids for me?" You ask as you pack lunch boxes up.

"Sure thing babe." He kisses your cheek and walks off, soon returning with two kids. Dressed in preschool clothes. One in a girl uniform, the other in a boy uniform

"Good morning eomma!" They greet you, you smile at them.

"Morning babies." You walk to them and give them each a kiss on their cheeks.

"What about me?" Jungkook pouts and roll your eyes, the twins giggle. You stand up and give Jungkook a peck on his cheek making him grin ear to ear.

"Silly bunny." You giggle.

"Come on kids, time for breakfast." You say, the twins sit at the table and start eating their breakfast.

"Oh yeah, Y/n," Jungkook calls out, you  hum in response, pouring a cup of coffee for Jungkook.

"Hoseok's and Taehyung's kids are coming over today." Jungkook informs you and your eyes sparkles with excitement and you grin.

"Sure!" You say, setting down his coffee for him to drink.

"Yay!" The kids say in unison. They were very fond of the other kids.

"I'll be back at 6." Jungkook kisses your cheek at the door step. You nod.

"Travel safe." You say and Jungkook smiles and nods.

"Bye eomma!" The twins shout from the car, you laugh and wave.

After the car leaves you close the door, smiling to yourself.

_

"Baby, I'm home!" You hear Jungkook call. You're currently playing with the children in the lounge.

"In here." You say loud enough for him to hear.

"Ah, there you are." You stand up and walk to your husband, pecking him on the lips as you take his suitcase away from him.

"How was work?" You ask.

Jungkook loosens the tie around his neck.

"Tiring as always." He says and you nod.

"Dinners ready, go wash up." You say setting the suitcase on the table. Jungkook wraps his arms around your waist from behind.

"I prefer having you as my dinner." He whispers into your ears. You blush and elbow him in his stomach, making him groan in pain.

"The kids are right here you pervert!" You scold and Jungkook laughs, still clutching his stomach.

"You're still as adorable as the day I met you."

You roll your eyes.

"Go shower now, or no dinner." You glare at him and he raises his hands in surrender.

"Okay okay." He says walks away slowly, you laugh.

You love your life.