21

Morning arrives and you open your eyes, slowly blinking them to adjust to the light. You slowly lift your head only to see Jungkook wide awake, staring at you making you startled and your heart jump.

"W-what?" You ask, feeling your cheeks rise up.

Jungkook smiles gently. Your heart melts, Jungkook rarely smiles.

"Nothing, I just like watching you sleep." He says, making you roll your eyes and blush at the same time.

"You creepy stalker." You shake your head. Jungkook chuckles.

He tugs on your waist, bringing you closer to him and he buries his face in your neck. Your breathing hitches.

"Only for you." He says, breathing in your scent. You never knew that the cold hearted billionaire could be so clingy and cheesy.

Jungkook kisses your neck making a tiny moan escape your lips. He continues to kiss up your neck and to your earlobe. He bites on it making you whimper.

You push him off you gently but he stays in place, not moving a bit.

"Jungkook I'm tired." You try hard to keep your moans in.

"Then relax and let me do the work." His voice is hoarse and gravely. You can feel your panties getting wet. Jungkook removes the covers and hovers above you, kissing and nibbling on your neck, leaving multiple marks of possession.

You moan, your moans drive Jungkook crazy. He can't control himself anymore. He decides to skip the foreplay and get to the good part.

Soon your clothes and his are scattered on the floor. Jungkook holds your waist firmly and enters you. You arch your back from the pleasure, burying your head into the pillow. Jungkook groans from your tightness. You wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck, hanging onto him for dear life as he moves in and out of you.

He's slow with his movements, but he reaches deeper into you. He's not fucking you, he's making love to you. Your breathing becomes uneven and Jungkook buries his face into your neck, snaking his arms around your waist holding your body close to him.

You tighten around Jungkook indicating that your climax is approaching. And with one particularly hard thrust the both of you orgasm. Jungkook pulls back from your neck and connects your lips.

He pulls back and places a kiss on your forehead. Your heart melts, your stomach flutters as if there's thousands of butterflies flying around in it.

Jungkook may not know his feelings for you, but you're sure about yours.

You have fallen in love with him.

_

"I'm going to kill that bitch!" Aimee trashes her house. She screams and pushes off the objects on the table and onto the floor. The sound of glass shattering is heard. Aimee sinks down onto the floor and starts to laugh like a maniac.

"You're mine Jungkook." She turns serious, a deadly look in her eyes.

"And I will do anything to make you mine." Her eyes darkening.

Aimee takes her phone that's on the floor and calls a number.

"Hello?"

"Its time for plan B." Aimee says, laying down on the floor staring at the ceiling.

"You do know that Jungkook is a smart man, do you honestly think he won't be able to stop you?" The voice speaks over the phone. Aimee snorts.

"Yes, because plan B is bound to work." Aimee says.

"Alright Aimee, but I want my child to be safe."

"Whatever." Aimee rolls her eyes. "Get everything ready Shiro. Nothing is going to stop me from getting my love." She cuts the call and stares at the ceiling.

"Why can't you love me Jungkook? Am i not good enough?" She cries.

"But soon, you will be mine." She begins to laugh like a maniac again.