About The Story

This story is now revised! A lot of scenes had changed and so is the characters' lines! A revised version has been already made and I hope you enjoy it more! Editing started 12/10/2021

Published in Wattpad since 2019.

Fantasy/fiction/romance

Any names, characters, places, and events are just a work of fiction and a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to an actual person or other fictional characters is purely coincidental.

Warning: this story might contain some errors, loopholes, typos, punctuation, and dialogue tags that need to be fixed and all.

(I just realized that my dialogue tags are not written correctly, as I try to improve and erase these mistakes of mine, I will keep on editing until the dialogue tags of this story are clean, also to my other typo errors as well, I hope y'all understand, thank you, enjoy reading :) )

Also, I still need to work on my grammar, I know that I'm still improving and I still need to learn and to edit always to correct some mistakes. I hope you can still enjoy the story, kahit may ma-encounter kayong wrong grammar ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
I promise tuwing may free time, ie-edit ko rin ang mga iyon 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Content warning: This story contains, violence, death, and trauma that is not suitable for readers who are emotionally or mentally unstable. Some of the story's content might bring discomfort for some people who are not suitable for it. The author does not want to bring or cause any triggers to some readers, read at your own risk, thank you.

NO TO PLAGIARISM! It's a CRIME if there's no legal consent from the author of the story!
KONSENSYA NALANG SA MANGPE-PLAGIARIZE. :)

Plagiarism is punishable by law.

I hope you enjoy it!

-Changmie_chamii