Chapter Seven

Enchantments

Third person

"I was just enjoying my moment of pain." Ani ng ulo ni Curstine. Lalo silang naging alerto ng gumapang ang ulo ni Curstine dahil sa apat nitong sungay. Tila ito isang gagamba na gumapang paakyat sa katawan ng dalaga hanggang leeg nito. "Ah well.. a lot of food suddenly came to me.. Ahahaha.." Habol pa nito, nang pumantay na ang ulo sa kaniyang leeg, mabilis na nagdikit-dikit ang kaniyang laman doon.

Isang nakakakilabot na ngisi ang kaniyang pinakita sa dalawa. "I'll swallow you whole!" Agad kumapal at tumaba ang kaniyang apat na sungay agad din siyang bumwelo na animo'y susugod!

There, she immediately controlled her horns to attack, Scorpio immediately gets in the way and slash her horns using her sword!

But Curstine's horns immediately regenarates and continues to come towards them!

But Scorpio's instinct are so great, she slash the horns into pieces and ran towards her more faster than a lightning! Curstine's eyes were in shocked when Scorpio is now infront of her and was about to slash her neck again!

But Scorpio got frustrated when Curstine Immediately kneel down and goes up beside her after she swings her sword. The next thing she knew, Curstine kneeled her stomach so hard making her moan in pain!

Not just that, Curstine jump high and roll over the air so fast and immediately kick Scorpio away! "Argh!"

"Scorpio!"

Scorpio slides away on the ground until she stops. She lost grasp of her sword and the pain can be seen all over her face.

"Ahahaha!"

"Onare debra!"
(Curse you!)

Sigaw ni Taurus habang mahigpit niyang yakap si Miza sa kaniyang bisig. Masama ang kaniyang titig kay Curstine na dahan-dahan naman ang lingon sa kaniya habang naglilikot ang kaniyang mga sungay. "Oh?"

"Tsk.. Kung andito lang sana si Aries." Bulong pa ni Taurus sa sarili habang hindi inaalis ang kaniyang masamang titig. Agad humarap si Curstine sa kaniya at mabilis nitong pinasugod ang kaniyang mga sungay. Mabilis na inangat ni Taurus ang kaniyang kamay at tinapat ang palad sa dalaga, bago siya tuluyang tamaan ay mabilis na huminto ang mga sungay nang agad itong umusok at matunaw! Ikinabigla ito ni Curstine at agad siyang napaatras! "Ih!"

"Taurus enchantment: Melting sins." Bulong ni Taurus, a name of his spell to melt the enemy.

"Argh!" Curstine shouted in anger as she started to attack again with her horns! Taurus was about to enchant again when a strong wind suddenly strikes beside them!

Scorpio is now too close to Curstine that made her eyes startled!

Her sword was about to cut Curstine's neck!

"Scorpio enchantment." Scorpio wisphered, her sword now touches Curstine's neck and is about to budge!

"Thousand slices."

Mas mabilis pa sa hangin niyang nahiwa ang leeg ni Curstine! Not just that, it seems like the wind became swords, shattering Curstine's body into pieces!

Scorpio was about to make her next move when suddenly, Curstine severed limbs lit up with fire!

"Aries enchantment: Forcing fire." Aries, not to far from them, her palm is facing infront while saying her own enchantment with a lazy sexy tone.

Curstine got shocked once again while her flesh is now burning in a huge fire! Her eyes wided as her severed flesh scattered on the ground and she can't help but to scream!