Chapter Twenty Three

Battle between two celestial mages

Miza

"I see..." Nakayuko akong tumayo at saka muling tumingin ng diretso sa babaeng ito. Napatayo naman agad si Bambam, ramdam ko ang pag-aalala niya. "It's fine, Bam, kapag natatalo na ako, just rescue me." Thumbs ko pa sa kaniya, lalo namang bumakas ang pag-aalala niya, I smiled to him at saka muling tumingin sa babaeng ito.

"Care to say your name?"

"The name's Kumoko."

"Kumoko...don't kill me, 'kay?"

"I have no intention to do so."

Third person

Sa isang iglap, mabilis na bumalot sa kanilang tatlo ang mga spider webs sa paligid nila! Bumalot ito na tila isang bola na nagkulong sa kanila. Nang maglaho ito nang napakabilis, agad na rin naglaho ang tatlo sa school garden.

Sa isang malawak na gubat kung saan nagtatangkaran ang napakaraming puno sa paligid, sumulpot ang tatlo, ngunit si Bambam ay malayo na sa dalawa na ikinabigla pa niya.

"I apologize for the place, I only tried to teleport us to the farthest place of Alakitasia, and no one lives here."

Miza and Kumoko are almost ten feet apart. Nilingon-lingon ni Miza ang paligid, sumeryoso ang mukha niya nang makilala ang gubat ng Alakitasia City. "Alakitasia's forest shrine..."

"Indeed, the Goddess of forest is also written in the history of the City, but now, some people in this generation believes that it's just some kind of fantasy."

"I see...you could've left Bambam in school, pero sinama mo rin siya. He's convenient for us since ang gubat na 'to ay hindi basta-basta napapasok. His presence is the key to enter." Paliwanag pa ng dalaga habang pinagmamasdan pa rin ang paligid at hindi maiwasang humanga sa naglalakihang mga puno.

"Yes, that's right, because that boy is the forest's descendant, we are able to enter." Nilingon pa ni Kumoko ang nag-aalalang si Bambam habang palipat-lipat ang tingin sa kanilang dalawa. "Now, shall we begin?"

Malakas na umihip ang hangin sa paligid. Dahilan upang maayos na harapin ni Miza si Kumoko. A strong energy is also flowing around, seems like the wind is carrying that energy.

Miza stares as she realizes where the flowing energy is coming from. Her face became serious as she does her fighting position. Her strings became visible from her wrist down to her fingertips.

There's tension forming between them for seconds, until both of them made the first move!

They attacked each other at the same time in a speed of light! Miza immediately swings her hand summoning her strings forward! Kumoko was about to get slashed but she countered it using the same flow of attack!

"Virgo enchantement: string waves"

"Celestial enchantment: spider web waves."

A strong impact shakes the ground as the web and the strings touched each other! Miza was a bit surprised as she immediately jumped backwards---away from her, while Kumoko did the same thing.

"I see... The celestial spider mages of the constella world are somehow inspired by you, the Virgo zodiac."

"Huh?"

"I want to see more..."

Mas lalong naging alerto si Miza nang manatili at diretsong nakatayo na lamang si Kumoko. Ilang saglit lang, may naglabasan na mga galamay sa kaniyang likuran! It's spider legs! Mas malaki pa ito kay Kumoko, but unlike an actual spider, her spider legs are painted in white with pure black glitters theme, seems like it's glittering in black glitters, it's beautiful yet it's scary.

"That's too creepy--" Miza wasn't able to finish her sentence anymore when suddenly, Kumoko is already to close to her in the blink of an eye!

"Tch!"

Kumoko's spider leg became longer and bigger in an instant! Before she's about to stab Miza with her spider legs, a lot of strings ambushed her from the ground and stabbed every part of her body! "Ack!"

"Virgo enchantement: underground ambush."

But before Kumoko could even be pushed away by Miza, she immediately pointed her palm infront of Miza and releases a lot of spider webs! Miza was about to jump away when the webs already wrapped around her body and seems like it's squeezing her!

"Celestial enchantment: ambush trap."

Miza lost her balance and immediately fell on the ground! Kumoko jumped higher and immediately landed a bit away from Miza to escape the strings that just stabbed her.

Kumoko gets her spider legs ready, every leg is forming a spider web in a sharp weapon! The webs immediately attacked Miza in extreme speed!

"Celestial enchantment: Sharpen webs."

But Kumoko wasn't surprised when the webs didn't even reach Miza and it shattered in the air! When she noticed Miza's eyes, it's too serious. The webs that's wrapped around Miza have been cut into pieces too!

They run towards each other once again in same speed! They are in front of each other now! Kumoko was about to release more webs from both of her hand, but the next thing she knew, her left hand is tied up by a strings and Miza grabs the other, before she could do anything, Miza immediately kicks her in the stomach up to her chin! It was to fast!

"Kack!"

Not just that, the strings wrapped around her almost penetrated through her skin! Miza kicked her once again in the stomach with incredible strength! She got kicked away at incredible speed until she bumped her whole body into a huge tree!

She's now out of breath, she still can't believe that a zodiac is still more powerful than a normal star. She became furious and was about to attack again when suddenly, there's a lot of strings circling around her like a hulahoop! Before she could notice, it locks her up in the tree and tied her up completely!

Not just her upper body, but her whole body is being wrap by strings and it's squeezing her too! The squeeze is more powerful than hers and it could cut her flesh in an instant!

Miza is now infront of her.

She thought it's her end already when suddenly, the strings loose and is slowly disappearing.

Halos naghahabol pa rin ng hininga ang dalaga nang mapansin niya ang pagtaas ng kamay ni Miza. Animo'y may nais sabihin.

"This is enough, baka mapatay pa kita, oh? Look, Bambam is shaking."