chapter 1

Hi everyone i am An and i am now 24 years old. People have told me that my curiosity takes the better of me, but i never payed much to their statements. I am so bored that now i am exploring around. It stopped raining an hour ago so i am not wet anymore. I go into the woods and i got lost, but i do not care because i can always get help when i call my besty. Well let me explain i do not really have friends, but my besty. I am shy and when it comes to making friends it is harder for me. I guess i am just different and stick out as a sore thumb. I can here a lake or some kind of water so i walk faster just to see what there is. When i get there i see a wolf, but it is bigger than a normal wolf. I do not want to disturb it so i walk away and find what else is there in these woods. I walk north and i come up to a castle like mansion. I turn around trying not to be a rude person, but when i turned around i stepped on a twig and next thing i know is five guys are chasing me and they look scary. Oh this is not the time to not be my age. I ran as fast as i can and only stop when someone grabs me. I turn and try to fight him, but it was fruitless.

"Stop or else!" He says.

I do not take orders from strangers and i hate being told what to do. When he is about to slap me i hear a growl. I look at him and he bows his head. I turn to where i hear the growling and see the wolf from earlier. The wolf changes into a macular tall active man who looks like a sex god. He looks at me and i loose everything and pass out.

I woke up in a bed that is not mine. I know it is not mine because this bed is more comfy, coasy, and warm. I sit up and look around to see that it is dusk. I turn on the lamp and explore this room. After looking in the walk in closet and the all around the room i find a bathroom. I stare at the paintings and all the art. I walk to the shower seeing it is custom made. It has marble walls and floor anlong with three shower heads. I walk to the tub and indead it is made out of marble. I hear a chuckle and jump.

"Aren't you courious little one."

I turned to see the man from earlier who was a wolf.

I just nod and looked at him. He is wearing a black muscle shirt that shows off his muscles, six pack, and his well defined chest. He is also wearing black jeans that hung low off is waist making it known he ia the type who loves the extra space there. His shoes is black and white rockifler. I look back up and i can see his adams apple bob and his eyes changing to a darker color. His hair is in spikes, but in all he looks so yummy. Oh my goodness pull it together An.

"Hi I am Ann."

He looks at me and i can see so many things, but then he clares his throught.

"Hi I am Jakeup little one."

I feel different with him than anyone else and it kinda scares me that i am not freaking out about all of this.

"Come here and i will explain everything." Jakeup says.

I walk with him to the bed, but i did not get on, so he just nod. He got off and i sat on the bed.

"Okay so i will start off with what you saw. I am a werewolf, but not just any werewolf. I am the Alpha King and i rule over every wolf except for rogues which my brother rules over. This is my home and now it will be yours if you want to stay. Firat before you make your decision i will tell you everything so there is no secrets and if you chose not to stay then your memory of this will be changed for the safty of you and my kind. So as an Alpha King and every werewolf we have a mate who is the other half of us, but as a Alpha King my mate is going to be the Alpha Queen. If you decide not to be my mate then i will have to chose one, but it will not be the same. As you are my mate everything i feel with you will me like i am in heaven, but if i chose a Alpha Queen who is not you, that is if you want nothing to do with me or my kind, then what i feel with them is nothing, but duty to my people. If you stay then we will mate and i will mark you as my to let everyone know who you are. I will not force you to mate with me, it is when ever you want to and feel comfortable. You have to be ready when we mate if you chose to stay with me. As i am part werewolf and the Alpha King i will knot in you meaning when we mate there is nothing that will stop it, but after the first time the knotting will happen towards the end. It is to keep my people alive and not go extinct. When we mate the chances of getting pregnant will be larger than when humans have sex or make love. As the Alpha King my sperm is every strong so if need be i need codoms for me to be made. Saying this i mean my sperm is strong than any werewolf other than my brother, so i have to have custom made condoms that my spirm will not distroy. That is if you chose to stay and when we mate you are not ready or do not want to get pregnant yet, but at some point our pup or pups will be in you because as an Alpha King i need an heir to rule after me or my kind will cease to excist. I do have a wolf and once you are ready you can meet him, but i will warn you now that he has found you he already is inlove. Meaning once you meet him the need to mark you for him self will be strong. Stronger than anything else he has desired." Jakeup says.