Chapter 28: Valentino

(A/N: that's Valentino  ^^)

The annoying buzz from my alarm woke me up the next day. I groaned and grabbed the damn thing , flinging it at my beanbag in the corner of the room.

I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Now, I'm not kidding. I legit looked like I had a fucking vacation in Satan's ass. My hair was all tangled , my makeup from yesterday was smeared everywhere. Especially my mascara which had run down my face because I'd cried myself to sleep. I looked like roadkill.

But, today was a new day. I'm just going to do the same strategy again. Smile like yesterday never happened. I grinned like a bandit at my reflection and immediately cringed at the sight. I need mental help.

I hastily had a shower and dressed up for the day. I pulled on a pair of tight white jeans that fit my ass perfectly along with a tight , black, sleeveless crop top.

Just then, Luca knocked on my door. Immediately excitement bubbled in me. I wanted Luca to fuck the shit out of me today. ANyhow. I opened the door and smirked at him. He was wearing a pair of black khakis and a loose tank. Daaaaammmnnnn. Can I ride him now? Please?

His gorgeous eyes trailed down the length of my body and he blushed. Maybe memories from his birthday night filled his mind. I was going to refresh those memories today.

I gave him a quick kiss and went back in my room, pulling out my bag and a pair of black wedges. We didn't have uni today. They'd announced a holiday because of some construction going on on the campus. Now, we'd all planned to spend the day together.

Just as Luca and I reached the lobby, his phone rang. He frowned at the id but picked up the call.

"Ciao." I thought of teasing him a little to get him riled up. I looked around and didn't see many people in the well furnished lobby. I pulled down the front part of my crop top slowly to expose the tops of my tits.

Luca's eyes zeroed in on that and he flushed a little.

"Nwo? Non. Ora me ne vado." I grinned at him and walked closer to his still form. Deja vu hit me like a ton of bricks. His breathing for heavier as I grew closer and his mouth dropped open. I trailed my lips across his structured jawline and e wanted very lightly.

"Uhh.." He trailed off as I pushed myself on him. His phone slipped from his hand but I caught it for him, placing it back in his ear. I pecked his lips slightly and placed my hand on his chest, over is heart. It was racing.

"Bene. Vieni a casa di Raven." He hung up after that and gave me a cross look to which I just shrugged with a grin.

"Don't do that when I'm on the phone, sweetheart." I blushed at the endearment and we continued making our way to the parking lot.

In another 15 minutes, we were at Raven's apartment. It was a small modern looking place which overlooked the city.

I sighed dropping onto her couch.

"Valentino is coming for a few minutes. He was in town and wanted to meet me but we'd already left the apartment by then."

" Oooooo Valé is here? " I smiled, amused at Raven who jumped a little, clapping her hands.

"Sounds like someone important." I commented with a laugh.

Luca settled next to me and threw a hand around my shoulder.

"He's my friend. He lives in Venice. Is here to visit someone apparently. " Luca informs me.

Raven cooed suddenly and I looked at her, puzzeled. "Y'all so cute!"