Chapter 40: Big Marino

"Woah there!" I exclaimed with a small laugh as Luca threw me onto the bed.

"Shut up." he growled and pushed his body into mine. My eyes widened immediately as I felt his cock hard against my groin.

He suddenly pulled away from me and hooked his finger into the waistband of my panties and pulled it hard once and it snapped. Sensing the genuine anger, I pulled away slightly only to be grabbed by the neck and pulled back. Not gonna act like my puss and I hate this. Teehee.

"Luc, what's wrong?" I asked, watching as he situated himself between my legs, looking at my pussy like one transfixed. Something stirred in my tummy just imagining what was about to happen next.

At my question, he seized his movements and looked at me, a steel hard glare on his face. "Oh, you don't know what's wrong?"

I shook my head, clueless as my pussy shamelessly leaked it's juices. How was my body still reacting this way after having him so many times?

Because you're a whore. Well, won't argue there.

My eyes scanned his face How could anyone be so perfect? His face was beautiful. Not a single flaw. There wasn't one thing I wanted to change in him. He was perfect for me.

I, then realised I was staring at him creepily for a few seconds instead of answering his question.

"Answer me. "

"I flirted with Sam? " I asked, looking down as his hand sneakily made it's way to my tits. He then leaned over me and I took in a sharp breath as his large body hovered over me.

"You're into blonde fuckboys too?" He asked, his voice, so deep, I felt the vibrations on my chest. I moaned and raised my back as his mouth covered my nipple. Oh fuck. His tongue skillfully lapped at my skin and bit on it lightly. Then, my mind registered what he said and I was dropped back to the ground.

"As if you weren't doing the same with Julia? " I snapped, leaning my head back. "I only flirted with him to get back at you. " I huffed.

You're pathetic. You're not a kid.

"Baby, what is this, reality TV? We're not kids anymore and we both know I was harmlessly flirting with Julia. Julia isn't a 20 year old horny girl , wanting to have a good time. Sam, on the other hand, you know he's our age right? You know he flirted back no? You know he expects something out of your stay here no? "

I was shut. I didn't know what to say. He was right, in all directions. I shouldn't have led Sam on. I should've known better. Julia was like a mom figure and she obviously didn't want anything from Luca.

"What? Can't say anything smart back? " Luca asked, getting off me and standing up from the bed. My body immediately felt cold and I whined inwardly.

I swear to God, if he left me like this.

"Come here, baby. " He said, softly but I observed his face. He was caging his anger and I could see that. What I did really pissed him off. Hell, if he flirted with Alexandra even a little bit, I'd fucking TELL HIM.

Scared, I got off the bed and stood in front of him. He didn't take of his glasses which made him look so much more sexier than before. Goosebumps arose on my skin as I stood bare, the cool breeze assaulting me. He didn't say anything. He just stood there and observed me, his face void of any expression. I looked down, feeling anger radiating off of him. I had fully submitted to him. Never before had I allowed a guy to call me a "slut" Or treat me too roughly in the room or take his anger out on my body. It was so different with luca.  was different with Luca. I loved him. I received pleasure out of anything he did to me.