ch.3

CAMILLIA POV

I woke up with my legs intertwined with hotch and my arms around his torso with his arm around my shoulder and his cheek on my forehead. I started to move to get my phone to check the time and got up.

"Good morning Camilla" hotch said smiling at me.

"I see you took my advice Aaron and started smiling more and good morning to you too" i said smiling at him. I was going to take a shower when my phone rang and i was my boyfriend.

"Hey Luke- what no I'm working that's why i haven't called you, how can i be worried about you when I'm hunting down serial killers. Look I'm working you can't expect me to call you and for me to answer when you call or to be at your place everyday" i said hanging up the phone when i saw Aaron looking at me.

"Sorry you had to hear that, he's a bit obsessive, annoying, over protective, paranoid everything really" i said.

"Are you happy with him" Aaron asked me, to which i was very surprised with"

"You haven't talked about your life, you seemed angry and frustrated with talking to him, you didn't have a problem when we slept together, you play with your hair b/c doing that calms you down after being stressed out or feeling pressured" Aaron said looking at me and i look down on the ground.

"Don't use the advantage that just because your a profiler meaning you can profile me"

We met up with the team when JJ and Derek came up behind me smiling almost breaking their face.

"How was your night with the boss man" Derek asked swaying his hips

"Um what was suppose to happen, nothing we just slept" i said walking as JJ jumped in front of me.

"Did you share beds"

"JJ yes why does it matter"

"Ohhhhh nothing"

"You know Camillia i wonder what your trick is to making Hotch smile I've worked with him for some time and i can't seem to do it, i guess it's because he likes you" Emily said with her hands around my shoulder.

LATER IN THE POLICE STATION

"alright his name is Benjamin Woods, 35 years old, he has a 6 year old daughter which is his second child he had a ten year old daughter that died after someone robbed their house"

"That's our guy" Aaron said. Garcia gave us the address and i drove with Aaron and Emily.

We arrived as we got into position and we had our Kevlar vest on. Morgan kicked the door down as we checked each room.

"Clear" i said checking the living room when i realize that the rug was moved because the ground was lighter with the covered area.

"Guys check this out" i move the rug and we all climb down into the basement.

"Ohhhh look who came to save you the FBI" Benjamin said holding a knife to Madison.

"Drop your weapon" i ordered him.

"Move closer and I'll be happy to slit her thorat"

"Drop your weapon Benjamin" Aaron said behind me.

"I know why you're doing this, your daughter Jessica Woods died 6 months ago when someone robbed your house, all these girls are innocent and so was your daughter trust me she wanted to live her life out just life these girls that you killed"

The unsub drops his weapon and Morgan handcuffs him.

"Wait, do you have kids"

"No"

"You would do anything for them trust me"

"Yes i would but i wouldn't kill innocent young girls, i would find the person that killed my daughter" i said staring him down in the eyes.

Spencer came up to me with this little smile. "Not bad at all, I'm surprised"

"Thanks Reid hence why I'm in the BAU" i said smiling at him as he smiled back.

We got back on the plane and i was sitting on the couch when Derek came up to me.

"So camillia what's your life story, no one really knows anything about you what are you afraid or something"

"Ok no I'm not afraid, and why do you sound so interested"

"Just wondering"

"Well call Garcia because it's going to be a long story"