ch.14 pt.2

I was by the bed as Steven and Chrissy slept. Steven woke up and saw me looking at them, while I was reading a medical pamphlet. "You're still here?" Steven asked stretching as I looked up at him smiling. "Yes I'm still here I made a promise to your sister and I keep my promises" I said and Steven started thinking "Do you care about my sister?" He asked. "Yes I do and I would to care for you if you let me" I replied and he finally smiled at me.

Derek ran into the hospital room "What happened" I asked looking worried. "JJ and Will are all the emergency room" Derek said and I got up as fast as I could. "How did that happen" I asked with tears in my eyes. "Drunk driver" Derek replied hugging me as I hugged him back. "Oh my gosh". I let go of Morgan. "I promised Chrissy that I would stay with her" I said. "You can go" Steven said. "I can tell you care about her and she cares about you. You said you wouldn't be far im sure she'll understand. I appreciate you being here for us, but you have to be there for your friends...and thats fine" Steven explained and I smiled and nodded at him and left.

Spencer POV
I was with Penelope in her office. I walked out and saw Dave. "Rossi" I said loudly. "Reid did you and Garcia friend something?" Dave asked. "Yes we did, it turns out that the twins are adopted. The mum was a teenager and the dad was 28. The mums parents found out and had the dad arrested, he got out a month ago, the same time the kids disappeared, a couple towns over" I explained and Rossi looked confused. "Why did the unsub take them a couple towns over" He asked. "I'm guessing to keep them far from their adopted parents" I replied and Dave nodded. "Camilla said that the girl said that the unsub is looking for their biological mother" Dave stated. "Okay shes looking for a picture of their father, I'll make sure she looks for a picture of their mother"

Aaron walked into Penelopes office  and I was still there. "Anything else yet" Dave asked. "I just sent the pictures of them and their addresses to your phones" Penelope replied. "Okay. Rossi, find JJ and you two go find their mother. Reid and I will go find the unsub" Aaron said and then we left. Aaron called Camilla while we where driving to a place that the unsubscribe might be. "Hey Perez you're on speaker were on our way to the unsub" Aaron said and Camilla sounded sad. "Well thats good hopefully you find him" "How are the twins" Aaron asked. "They're good, but there is something you should know" Camilla replied. "Rossi just texted me, and he said he couldn't find JJ" I looked at Aaron as he looked confused. "That makes no sense" Aaron said. "What is it Camilla? Is everything okay" Aaron asked. "Will was driving JJ back to work and then go to work himself. But then someone crashed into him. Savannah the doctor that Derek has eyes for said it was a drunk driver and he's already arrested" Camilla replied. "NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING" I yelled with tears coming down my face. "Are they okay" Aaron asked. "The driver hit Will's side, so he in critical condition. JJ is in surgery and they have to make sure her baby is okay" Camilla replied. "Okay. we have to stay focused tell Morgan to stay with them and you stay with the twins, I'll talk to you later" Aaron said. "Okay" Camilla said and hung up.

Camilla POV
I hung up the phone after telling hotch and Spencer the news and sighed and closed my eyes. "Is everything ok" Chrissy asked holding my hand. "Yeah, my friend and her family were just hurt" I replied looking at her sad and she nodded. "You can go to them, if you want" Chrissy said making me smile. "Thats okay I have a friend with them, I'm staying with you" I said grabbing her little hands. "Thank you for everything" Chrissy said with a smile and I nodded. "Of course" I said. Steven opened his eyes after sleeping for some time and i'm pretty sure he heard everything meaning he knew I cared a lot for them.

My phone rand and I smiled when I saw it was Garcia. I walked out the room, closing the and answering the phone. "Hey, I think I found the twins adopted parents" Penelope stated. "Thats great. You need to contact them, and the police in the town too" I said smiling wide as ever. "Alrighty. I'm doing that now, I'll get them to you soon" Penelope said. "Okay thanks" I said hanging up the phone and went back into the room.

Aaron POV

I parked the car outside of the house. Spencer and I walked to it with our guns raised. Spencer knocked on the door. "FBI" Spencer yelled. I kicked the door open and walked in. We checked the whole house but no one was there. "Where could he be" I asked Spencer putting own guns away. "Maybe he found the mother, he was looking for her" Spencer replied. "Which means if its just Rossi he's going to need back up" I said as we ran to the car and drove away.

Rossi POV
I drove to the house that me and JJ was suppose to go to. I waited to see if Hotch and Reid would be coming and I knew if I didnt go in know she would die, so I got out my car and got my gun ready when I heard a scream. I kicked the door down and went in and saw the unsub holding the mother at knife point as I held my gun at him. "Put the knife down and put you r hands up!" I yelled at him. He was about to put the knife down but then he threw it at my hitting my Kevlar vest thank god that was there. Hotch and Spencer ran in with their guns held up. The unsub ran off as the girl was in tears. Hotch checked on me making sure I was okay and Spencer walked over to the girl and getting her up. The unsub was long gone, so we all got in the car with the girl and drove off.